Welcome To the Black Parade

Hiya guys, I hope you guys had an awesome weekend. I did, I played games with my two favourite people, this whole weekend. Anyways, it's been 236 days on hormones. So yeah, I had a pretty awesome this weekend. I played games with my two favourite people, I watched a movie with Alex. We watched The Devils Rejects. It was actually the first time watching it and to try and give you an idea of the movie. It's basically an over the top horror movie, that is both stupid and good at the same time. Like if you have seen it, you would know what I'm talking about. We also went to Neo Japan, and I got her and I a few things. Actually, the hair I am wearing is from it. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I wanted to go dark, and cute again. But slightly emo/goth. But it had to work well with the new Addams Deborah Outfit. I actually won it and was surprised to win. As I was planning on buying it. Then I was like what else would go with this outfit? And well, I went with the Ayashi Kimi Hair. Which you can also wear on a male Avatar too. Then I was like, I need socks, and boots, so on came the Blueberry Pia Combat boots and socks. Then I was like, this needs a great tattoo, and bam the Dappa Kagami tattoo, Also from Neo Japan. I seriously sound like that one guy from Antman. If you don't know what I am talking about, there is this Latino actor in Antman. When he describes shit, he goes into great detail. The way I wrote that out, kinda reminds me of that. 
Anyways, I really don't have any transitional news. It's still practically the same in those areas. Anyways, I do want to talk about something else, and it's something so important. That I want you to stick your face closer to the screen, closer, just a little closer, just a little closer. Okay, I was just fucking with you there.  But on a serious note, it's supposed to be spring here in Canada. However, where I live, Saturday night, we had a massive ass snow storm. Like out of the blue, it was raining all day. Then sometime that night, the snow just came down. Funny thing, most of the county. Where my town is located, had a power outage. However, my little area didn't. I was out at the store and heard this, and was half expecting myself to come home to no power. Which would really suck. 
Anywho, I truly hope you enjoy my post and my pics. I hope you all have an awesome day. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Deborah Tshirt Body Suit By Addams
Bottoms: Deborah Denim Shorts By Addams
Socks: Pia Socks By Blueberry 
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ear Piercings: Jessica By Genus Project
Facial Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  


Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Powderpack Lipsticks By L'etre
Eyeshadow: Vibez By Pout(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Kagami By Dappa for Neo Japan 

Anatomy
Hair: Kimi By Ayashi for Neo Japan
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Pendle Hill
Pose: Eda(Comes With Raven) By Kokoro Poses


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.