This Just In

Hiya guys, I hope you had an awesome day. I did, or I had a counsellors appointment though. It was a bit later than usual though. Actually, I kinda missed it yesterday, thinking it was today. Anyways, this marks the 244th day of me being on hormones. Yeah as I said before, I thought my counsellor's appointment was today, but alas it was yesterday. Yeah, luckily they were able to squeeze me in. Anyways, enough about that. I have a really good outfit for you guys today, which I am excited to show off. So let's get right into the news!!!
Anyways for today's outfit, I went with an outfit from Blueberry, and my favourite boots from them too. Yes, you are reading that right, I am wearing the Laine ensemble from Blueberry, along with the Pia Combat Boots. Then I decided to match it all up with the Kata hair from Doux. I had never worn this outfit and really wanted to give it a try. It also comes with a couple of extra shirts and jean types. As for the hair, it comes in multiple different styles. And I chose the one out of the box, as it best suit the look I was going with. 
Anyways, I kinda want to talk about my counsellor's appointment. It went well, we talked mainly about my month last month, and how it was a hard month for me.  I figure I can tell you what happened, I realized my RL dad has cancer last month, and he only has 4-6 months to live. So having to deal with the inevitable, has been hard. Luckily I have Alex, who has been amazing in helping me deal and cope with this.
Anyways, I hope you guys have an awesome rest of your evening. I really hope you enjoyed my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Laine Knotted Top By Blueberry 
Bottoms: Laine Zipped Jeans By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Nails: Foiled Goth By Koffin Nails

Anatomy
Hair: Kata By Doux
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Pendle Hill
Pose: Lounge By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.