Daily Commute

Hiya Guys, I hope you have had a wonderful day so far. I have had an Okay day, but I did wake up earlier than usual. Anyways, today marks the 275th day on hormones. I have been having a lot of epiphanies lately, not the event. But the actual Eureka moment, that one has, when left with their own thoughts. I really don't want to get into them, but it's nice to have sudden realizations. Anyways, so I wanted to talk to you about my journey being trans. It has had its ups and down. I definitely can say today, I am happy where I'm at. There is some noticeable growth, it has been like that, for the past few months now. I can say, having to switch to a 2 in 1 to actual shampoo and conditioner is actually weird. But my hair has been liking it. Also, slowly I am gonna start buying more feminine clothes. I don't want to get into semantics, as to why I don't do it. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I wanted to make it something simple, yet cute. I wanted it to look like something, that one would usually wear. For my top, I went with the Alba Hoodie, by Miss Chelsea. I had won it a while back, and as I said before, I will start blogging more of my older, and unseen outfits. As for my bottoms, I went with the Pia Denim Short, by Blueberry. I rarely wear shorts, and I kinda wanted to change things up a bit. Honestly, I am trying to go from that overly dark look to maybe a smorgasbord of different styles. As for my shoes, I went with Reign's Glitter Thigh High Sneakers. I have not worn these in ages, and Reign's Glitter line is absolutely amazing. Then for my hair, I was like. What would be normal, yet cute? So I went with Joy by Truth. Overall, I think the outfit, turned out amazingly. I think it looks cute, and I absolutely love the look I was going for. 
Anyways, let's get back to my ramblings. Transitioning has been a long and hard journey for me. I didn't just realize I was trans, I went on a long ass 11-year journey. Let's go back to when I was 16. I was really young and naive. Something didn't feel right, and initially, I thought I was gay. So I talked to my therapist at the time about it. I had not heard of Transgender or even gender dysphoria at that point in time. I heard of drag queens, as I had seen that movie with Wesley Snipes in it. But I had not ever heard of the word trans. It was about a few months later, that I had realized. I wasn't gay, I knew I liked both. But something still felt off, and I couldn't put my finger on it. For years, I always thought I was weird, and well way too feminine. Let me give you a bit of a description of myself, I used to walk like a female, and had a very feminine voice when I was younger. It wasn't until I hit my 20s, that I didn't want to be ridiculed, for sounding and acting feminine. So I trained my voice and started to change my appearance, and how I acted, to appear more masculine. However,  that didn't feel right. 
So instead of actually embracing who I really was. I started to become angry, and verbally attack people, who pointed out my feminine qualities. Looking back now, my aggressive outbursts, were my way of saying. Yeah, I am, but I am too uncomfortable with myself. But It wasn't until I was actually tried at 26, that I tried for the first time. An ex and I, we're talking on Skype. I remember that night quite well. We started talking about me dressing up as a girl and prettying myself with makeup. Just talking about it, made me giddy and excited. I knew then, that I was not born the right gender. So I tried initially coming out. Yeah, that didn't work out so well, she didn't want her daughter to be confused. I totally respected her decision, but deep down I was sacrificing happiness for love. It wasn't until about a year later, that I was like enough is enough. I am gonna be who I truly am. Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed this post, and I truly hope you guys have an amazing rest of your day. This that time, where I have to bid you all adieu. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Alba Hoodie By Miss Chelsea
Bottoms: Pia Denim Shorts By Blueberry
Shoes: Glitter Thigh High Sneakers By Reign

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Funky Liner EyeShadow By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Hollak Tattoo By Dappa

Anatomy
Hair: Joy By Truth
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Bike Ride(Comes With Bike) By Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.