Out of My Element

Hiya guys, I hope you had an enjoyable day. I definitely did. Today marks, the 238th day on hormones. I totally had a fun night last night, watched a shit tonne of South Park with my two favourite people. Now as the title says, I am out of my element. As this is my first time, going for the fully cute look. But I wanted to give it a try, and well I found the perfect outfit to do it with. So fasten your seatbelts, and get ready for this wild ride. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I wanted everything to surround the new Blueberry Jeanette Hoodie and Shoes. I saw one of the patterns and was like. I have this brilliant Idea. I went with the Lilo Hair By Truth and added pink bands. Then for the coup de grace, I decided to take off my piercings. Surprising, I know. As I said earlier, I usually don't go with a full-on cute look like this. But I wanted to give it a try. And I am pleasantly surprised with the results. 
Yeah as I said earlier, I got to watch South Park. That is my all time favourite cartoon. I do like other adult-oriented cartoons, but this one tops it all. I also do enjoy classic kids cartoons. Bugs Bunny is my favourite. Growing up, I remember sitting in front of the TV every Saturday morning.  Having a bowl of cereal, and watching cartoons, for a few hours. Those were the days, and even though I am an adult. I still enjoy my cartoons. Like I remember when Teletoon first Aired, I remember the first show that came on. It was Pippi Longstocking, I also remember the theme song still. It's been over 20 years since I actually heard it. I was 8 when Teletoon first came and graced the TV screen. Oh my god, the memories of watching that channel for hours. Now that I have an Android box, I can watch it again. Again, I'm still a kid at heart. 
Anyways, I hope you guys have an awesome day. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Jeanette Hoodie By Blueberry 
Shoes: Jeanette Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Nails: Foiled Goth By Koffin Nails

Anatomy
Hair: Lilo By Truth
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Sweet Tea By Foxcity

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.