Dreaming of You

Hey hey, guys, what's up?  It's your blogger with the mostest, Sammy. I really need to stop doing that, it makes me look like an egomaniac. Anyways, today marks my 272nd day on hormones. I hope you guys had an amazing day, I know I did. So yeah, I didn't really watch Doctor Who last night. I kinda just chilled and watched YouTube for a bit. Then passed out, and was startled by my dad. Now in my defence, I noticed my dad there. But it wasn't registering in my brain that a person was there. I was kinda hazy. Then I went back to stare at the monitor, of which the video was done already. Then passed out again. Only to realize, 2 seconds later. He was there. He gave me a bit of a fright. I will explain why my dad was here, in the next paragraph. Anyways, onto the bit, you are probably anxiously waiting for. 

Anyway,s for today's outfit. I wanted to go for something a bit different. I wanted to add some layers and depth. So I took off my Blueberry digs, minus the pants. Anyways, for my jacket and shirt, I went with the Lea's Biker Jacket and Lea's T-Shirt, both by RKKN. I had got it a while back, took a couple of pictures when I was doing my practice pictures. And it started to collect dust. So I wanted to bring this beauty back out. For my pants, I went with the Aria Stylized Pants by Blueberry. I wanted to go for this tough but cute look. As for my boots, I am not wearing the Pias. I am in fact, wearing the Dante Boots by Vale Koer. Then I wanted to add a bit of cuteness with the outfit. So I decided to keep the hat from Ayashi on, and threw on Sorgo's Akira glasses. I thought it looked great. Then, later on, I decided it was missing something. So I put on Real Evil's Ring's, and presto. The look was finalized. 
Now to explain my living situation. My dad and I had reconnected a few years back and had decided we kinda wanted to be roommates. Well, that didn't go through as planned, and he had messaged me, stating that landlords were changing in his building. And they had decided to let him go, as building manager/supervisor. That and his tenancy there had expired. So me being me, and wanting to make sure my dad, didn't wind up homeless. I was like, why don't you come here and live with me and my roommate. I figured, since he did have some heart problems, and well I wanted to get to know my dad better. I wanted him closer to me. Now he has cancer, and I am actually happy, I made that decision. But yeah, now back to what I was talking about earlier. My dad was standing there, and for like 10-15 minutes, I had not realized it. After that, my brain slowly woke up and realized someone was standing there. It was my dad, making snoring noises, and standing there like he was about to be arrested. Hands in the air, legs spread out. That actually startled the shit out of me. On another note, my dad and I do bug each other a lot. We will do stupid shit to each other, and well it's all for fun and games. The nice thing about him is that he accepts that I am Trans, and wholeheartedly supports it. 
Anyways, I hope you truly enjoyed my blog. I did divulge a lot. I also hope you all, have an amazing rest of your day. But it's that time, where I have to bid you Adieu. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Jacket: Lea's Biker Jacket by RKKN
Top: Lea's T-Shirt By RKKN
Bottoms: Aria Stylized Pants By Blueberry
Shoes: Dante Boots By Vale Koer

Accessories
Glasses: Akira By Sorgo 
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Rings: Elektra Nails and Rings By RealEvil Industries
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Kim Hair By Ayashi 
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Indulge By Foxcity 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.