All Around The World

Heya guys, it's Sammy. How have you all been? I hope you had a great day so far. Anyways, today marks my 273rd day on hormones. The title was actually inspired by a cover of a song. Anyways, let me explain myself. I was watching YouTube, like I usually do, and saw a video that was about top 20 EDM songs of the week. As I was watching it, a cover of a great classic came on. So me being me, I had to find the song on YouTube. Anyways for you guys who want to know what the song is called, it's called All Around the World by R3HAB. That actually got me thinking last night, how popular was Europop here? And believe it or not, it was a big hit. It actually stemmed a subgenre, called Canpop. Which I thought was pretty cool. Anyways as I went further down this rabbit hole. A song I remembered from my childhood popped up. Then I learned that Love Inc was in fact from Toronto. They had a couple of big hits, the only one I know of is Superstar. 
Anyways, for today's outfit, I totally went off the beaten path here. No pun intended. I decided I wanted to go with red. For all of you who have been following my blogs, you know I usually stick with black. But I don't know, red was calling my name today. Anyways, for my bikini, I went with Muggleborn's Bikini of Grace. I wanted to do a blog with this, but couldn't figure out the perfect place to do it. Then I went with the Tay Tattoo by Endless Pain Tattoos. It just screamed perfection, with this look. As for my shoes, I went with the Glitter Chuckies, I love Reigns Glitter line of shoes. Every time she releases a new one, I have to come and pick a pair up. Then I was like my belly feels bare, and I knew I never wore this. So I was like, why not go with the Hellraiser set by Artificial Hallucinations. Then to finish it all off, I went with the Kaijah by Truth. But that wasn't enough, I needed the perfect location for these pictures. So I decided to use the Puppy Park, here at A Town Called Short Leash. I don't really go for lighter and playful pictures, but this one screamed I needed a cute pose. So Sammy dug in her bag of goodies, which is just my inventory. And pulled out the Hella Cute pose pack by Foxcity, and the rest was history. 
Anyways, back to my Europop Rabbit Hole. Growing up, I had heard a lot of this music. To be honest, my earliest memory of hearing songs like this, was on a Saturday, I must have been 6 or 7. Whigfield Saturday Night was playing, and I was just bopping to the song. At that age, I had no idea what Europop was. But I knew I liked it. I would usually hear the song, going on long trips, or late at night in my room. When I was going to bed and had the music on. I absolutely loved this stuff.  I also liked pop music, but we are just gonna ignore I said that. But yeah, fast forward, 23 to 22 years later, I learned that Canada along with Europe were big fans of Europop. I still listen to the odd songs here and there, as they still are good to this day. 
Anyways, I hope you guys have a great rest of your day and also enjoyed my post and pics. It is about that time, for me to bid you all adieu. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Bikini: Bikini Of Grace By Muggleborn
Shoes: Glitter Chuckies By Reign

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Belly Piercings: Hellraiser By Artificial Hallucination
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Tay By Endless Pain Tattoos

Anatomy
Hair: Kaijah By Truth
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Hella Cute By Foxcity 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.