Neverland

Hiya peeps, it's your blogger with the mostest. That's right, it's Sammy here. Anyways, today marks my 268th day on hormones. How have you guys been? I hope you all had a good two days. I did, I watched a lot of Adventure Time. Which is my new favourite show, of all time. Anyways, that is pretty much all I did. I just wasn't really feeling well yesterday. I am totally sorry for not blogging yesterday, I do really feel bad. Anyways, enough of me being a Debbie Downer. Let's get right into the Blog!!!
For today's outfit, I wanted to go with something that a good friend of mine made. I'm a blogger for her, but yeah, let's not get into the semantics here. Anyways, I decided to go with Anya Romper, by QE. Which will be at the Black Fair tomorrow, and this event runs until the 4th of May. Nice date to end on. If you all don't know what I'm referencing, I am referencing May the 4th. It's Star Wars day. Yeah, I am a big Star Wars nerd. Anyways, back on topic here. For my shoes, I went with the Penelope Pumps, also by QE and also for the Black Fair. I rarely go for looks like this, but this one actually caught my attention. Especially the pumps, hot damn. Are they ever cute? Rhetorical question. As for the rest of my digs, I have the Kimi hat from Ayashi, which you can get from Neo Japan. 
Now back to something, I hope you really like. Yeah, I have a lot of cartoons and shows to watch. Sammy really needs to play some major catchup. Now this hype about Game of Thrones, I really don't understand. I can't even make it through one episode, before passing out halfway. I tried watching it a few years back, and well I would always fail. I remember bits and pieces, the pieces that I saw when I was initially awake, and when I woke up. But that is one show I really can't sink my teeth into. It reminds me too much of Lord of the Rings, just with added bits, that in my opinion. They totally ruin the show. But yeah, like I said earlier. I need to play catch up. Last night, I watched some Doctor Who. I am watching from Eccelston to Whittaker  I already saw all the episodes, it's just nice to be able to watch them again. Then onto Torchwood. I initially started watching that show, then slowly transitioned to Doctor Who. 
Anyways, its that time. Time for me to bid you all adieu. But for I do, I hope you have an amazing rest of your day. And I hope you enjoyed my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Romper: Anya Romper By QE for Black Fair
Shoes: Penelope Pumps By QE for Black Fair 

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Kagami By Dappa for Neo Japan

Anatomy
Hair: Kim Hair By Ayashi for Neo Japan
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Paper Coffee By Fashiowl Poses


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.