The Claaaw

Hiya guys, it's Sammy, and it's that time again. Time to read an awesome blog, by me. Anyways, its been 271 days on hormones, and today I feel like the breast area is stretching a bit. Anyways, this weekend was alright. I did feel like a zombie this entire weekend. My brain was totally out of it. It was really weird, as I usually don't have this feeling.  This weekend, I decided to play catch up on Doctor Who. Not really catch up, just want to watch it over again. Now I didn't watch one episode in Season 1. Let me explain why it's called Father's Day. Basically, Rose wants to go back in time, and see her father one last time. But she ends up saving him, which causes a paradox. That episode is slower than most of the episodes. I feel that they could have done a better job with it. 
Today's outfit kinda just came out of nowhere, I actually wore this yesterday. So for my dress, I am wearing Blueberry's 7th Anniversary Sundress. It's 450L now, until this Wednesday. But yeah, I have been on a kick, of wearing dark but cute attire. Anyways, as for my boots and socks. I went with my usual. The Pia Combat boots and Socks. I don't know, lately, I have been wearing this hat a lot. It's the Kimi by Ayashi. I need to find more hairs, with hats like this. They are cute, and definitely suit me. But seriously, I have worn this hair for many of my blog posts. I absolutely love it, I got it from Neo Japan, last month. Which is closed now, but I saw it and instantly fell in love with it. 
Anyways, back to what I was saying earlier. That episode, just felt like they just needed to come out with an episode, and had run out of ideas. The story, was not very Doctor Who, from what I saw in the previous episodes. The one thing that bugged me and this is usually the Doctor Who format. Doctor Arrives at the destination, figures out who the enemy is, and then tries to figure out to stop them. This episode, you didn't really know who the enemy was, or he didn't try to figure out how to stop them. Until like 10-15 minutes, close to the ending of the episode. But yeah, other than my breast area feeling like it's stretching. There is nothing else to tell you about my transition. 
Anyways, it's that time to bid you all adieu. I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend, along with, I truly hope you enjoyed my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Dress: 7th Birthday Sundress by Blueberry
Socks: Pia Socks By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing


Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Kagami By Dappa 

Anatomy
Hair: Kim Hair By Ayashi 
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Leaning(Stand) By Foxcity 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.