Progresso

Howdy ho guys, tis Sammy. You're blogger with the mostest. Anyways, I hope you guys had a great evening last night. I have a confession to make, I think I miscounted the number of days on hormones. I have been counting since before I took hormones, and just realized that now. So today marks my 266th day, not my 251st day. So my bad, I am totally sorry. Anyways, I had a pretty good night last night. I played games with my two favourite people, and then after we all stopped talking for the night. I started to watch Adventure Time, I gotta admit. I had never seen an episode, and well I missed out on a lot. Thank you, Alex, for suggesting the show to me. Also learned, that Tom Kenney, the guy who voices Spongebob. Well, he also voices the Ice King in Adventure Time. 
Anyways, for today's outfit, I wanted to go with one of my favourite outfits, that I have worn for other blogs. But, I just can't stop wearing it sometimes. Anyways, I am wearing the Julia Jacket by Blueberry, The Chandra Pleated Skirt By Addams, and my Favourite Boots and Socks Pia, Also By Blueberry. As for my hair, and SL literally needs more hair like this. I am wearing the Kimi, By Ayashi. Which is at Neo-Japan. And, I am standing at a sim called, A Town Called Short Leash. Alex and I just moved here a couple of days ago, and it just opened yesterday. So come on down, and check it out. Now there is some group only areas, but the groups are free to join for now. So hurry up and join the groups, before they get a fee tacked on them. 
So now back to something, I hope you really like. I can't say I have never heard of Adventure Time. I have seen memes, my favourite one is when Jake is making bacon pancakes and he is singing that he is making bacon pancakes. The meme has the song of Jake's dubbed over Alicia Keys New York. I think Jay Z was in it too. Anyways, I got off track there. But yeah I watched like 4 or 5 episodes before I went to bed. They were both funny and stupid, but the art style is awesome. I think that is my new favourite show now. Alex also got me into a show called Mr. Pickles too, I can't wait until they put out a new season. 
Anyways, I hope you guys have an awesome rest of your day. I also truly hope you enjoyed both my post and pics. For now, I have to bid you adieu. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits


Clothing
Top: Julia Jacket By Blueberry 
Bottoms: Chandra Pleated Skirt By Addams
Socks: Pia Socks By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry 

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Kagami By Dappa for Neo Japan

Anatomy
Hair: Kim Hair By Ayashi for Neo Japan
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Stairs (Standing) By Foxcity 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.