Crawl Out Through the Fallout

Hey hey, guys, what's up? I hope you have had a good day so far. I did. Today marks my 245th day on Hormones, and there have really been no changes. Anyways, I had a pretty good remainder of my night last night, I had a friend over for a bit, we just chilled and watched cartoons. I fell asleep at like 3 something in the morning, not excluding the multiple times I passed out while my friend was here. We watched some old school Looney Tunes cartoons together. 
So for today's outfit, I went with an oldy but a goodie. The Laura Dress by Blueberry, I have not worn this dress in ages. Which also comes with a cropped hoodie. Then for my boots, I decided to go with the Frank boots. Out of these types of boots, my Favourite by her is her Sammy boots. Anyways, as for my hair, I decided to go with the Zahlee hair by Truth. I honestly never wore this hair since I bought it. Could not find an outfit, that would fit the hair look. Anyways, as for the rest of my outfit, I am wearing my usual tail and ears by Sweet Thing. I love the tail and ears, they kinda have a fox-like look. 
Anyways yeah, I hung out with this friend. We just shot the shit, watched cartoons, and had a good time. Yeah, I went to bed later than usual and woke up at like 9:30 my time. I know for a fact, that my coffee needed more sugar than usual. Yeah, I never stay up that late. So that was a nice break. 
I really hope you enjoyed my post and pics. I also hope you have an amazing day. Like usual,  it's time for me to bid you all adieu. So this is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Laura Cropped Sweater By Blueberry
Dress: Laura Corset Dress By Blueberry
Shoes: Frank Boots By Blueberry 

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Zahlee By Truth 
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Silent Rane
Pose: Insomnia By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.