Drop That Low

Hey Hey, Guys, I hope you had an amazing weekend and had a wonderful day so far. My weekend was good, Friday and Sunday I gamed with my two favourite people. Anyways, today marks the 250th day on hormones. We played Slime Rancher first and found the party Gordo. For those of you who don't know what that is, you basically are a person who acquires a ranch and has to farm slimes for their plorts. Plorts are what the slimes poop out, and you have to sell them to make money, to upgrade your ranch and to set up plots to house slimes and grow fruits and veggies. It is a very fun game. Then I played Generation Zero, and I think I already explained that game to you guys. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I kinda wanted to go with an older Blueberry outfit. But keep these Pia boots and socks on. Have I mentioned, these are my favourite boots? For my top, I went with the Girls Night Bra top, and then for my bottoms, I went with the Girls Night Split Skirt. As for my hair and other things. I went back to the Ayashi Kimi, that is at Neo Japan. So is my Tattoo, the Kagami Tattoo By Dappa. You gotta hurry though.  The event closes in 6 days, so go there and get what you want, before it closes. Then for my boots and socks, I went with the Pia Combat Boots and Socks. I gotta say, out of all of Blueberry's shoes, these are my all time favourite. 
So yeah, I kinda have been gaming a lot lately. I also am slowly getting back into Fable as well. For people who don't know what Fable is, it's basically a game, where your dad gets killed. And you are whisked away to this Hero's Guild, and it all leads up to you defeating Jack Of Blades. I have the Anniversary edition, so it includes Lost Chapters. Which extends your story. It's only the best RPG game out there. The best part is there are talks about a 4th one being made. I am pretty pumped for it, and can't wait to see if these rumours are right. 
Anyways, it's time for me to bid you adieu. I really hope you have a good day and enjoyed reading my post and browsing my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Clothing
Top: Girls Night Bra Top By Blueberry
Bottoms: Girls Night Split Skirt By Blueberry
Socks: Pia Socks By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry 

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Kagami By Dappa for Neo Japan

Anatomy
Hair: Kim Hair By Ayashi for Neo Japan
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Sweet Tea By Foxcity 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.