You're my Cutie Pie

Hiya guys, how have things been with you guys? I hope you guys had an awesome 2 days. As of today, I have been on HRT for 247 days. I have been playing a lot of games, with my two favourite people. Sorry for the two-day delay, I have been playing a lot of games. Oh and in other news, myself and Alex got into that sim that we have been dying to get into for a while now. Anyways, for today's blog. I kinda wanted to go with a more dark but natural look. So I took a picture, at mine and Alex's getaway. I had always wanted to do a picture there, but it had to be perfect. And this day was perfect. So here we are. I didn't want to do it at a dark locale, cause as of late. I have not been feeling it. 
For today's outfit. I went with another older outfit from Blueberry. I went with the Blueberry Frappe outfit. It comes with Shorts and a Bodysuit. I have not worn this in ages, but I totally love it. Like I had not seen this outfit in ages, but after organizing my inventory a bit. I found it. For my boots and socks, I went with the Pia set. I love the boots, and well these are by far the best boots by Blueberry. As for my hair, I went with an old Saturday Sale item. The Consume hair, by Moon Hair. I thought it fit the outfit quite well. 
Yeah, lately I have been off of SL Been playing a lot of games. My big kick right now is Generation Zero. One of the most fun games that I have invested in. For only 39.99 Canadian, you can play an awesome open world survival game. I really like to shoot things in video games, whether it be a human or a robot. It's a great anger management tool, but also a good way to just get rid of some extra energy and steam. I am also on this Witcher 3 kick too, I can't get enough of that game either. If you haven't figured it out, I really love open word games. They are the best, especially the ones, that don't force you into a linear path. I don't mind a few games with a very linear quest line, however, I don't enjoy as well. 
Anyways, I hope you all had a good evening. I also truly hope you enjoyed my post and pics. As usual, this is the part where I bid you all adieu. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Frappe Body Suit By Blueberry
Bottoms: Frappe Denim Shorts By Blueberry
Socks: Pia Socks By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry 

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Consume By Moon Hair
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Bench: Cozy Winter Bench By Serenity Style
Pose: Insomnia and Night Owl By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.