Little Red Riding Tartan

Hiya guys. Are you all having an amazing afternoon? I know I am. Anyways, today marks my 274th day on hormones. I was playing around with angles, and other different techniques last night. Specifically for SL Photography, and I found that if I use different angles, that the pictures will look better. A depending on the windlight, and B depending on what light you use. I tend to go with the straight on when it came to capturing a picture, which makes it look flat and like it has no depth to it. I was gonna use those photos last night, but then I was like nah. I want to do something totally different. It actually all stemmed from a FB group post I read, some person was talking about angles and lighting. How if done properly, it can turn a good picture, into a great picture. Which some of those tips, I took to heart. I think I am gonna start playing around with angles a lot more. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I kinda wanted to go with something red, and my new Fox. Which you can get at Soiree, and it's made by SEMotion. I had joined a giveaway for it, and well had this gut feeling I was gonna win. It is a Gacha so you will have to pull for your favourite fox. Now onto the rest of the outfit. I decided I wanted to go cute and dark like I usually do. But I wanted to brighten it up a bit. So I went with this cute Tartan Dress, which is called the Blvd Tartan Dress, and it's by Vinyl. Now my shoes are not very red, however, I thought they looked really cute. These are the Chandra Platform Boots by Addams. Then I decided to go with my favourite hat hair of all time, the Kimi by Ayashi. Since that picture yesterday, I have been on this red kick. Which I don't mind, but you all know me. I usually have black hair. 
Anyways, back to what I was saying earlier. I honestly, was never happy with my snaps. I practiced for like a month, at the beginning of the month, and I was happy at the progress I had made. So along I went, and well I noticed my pictures didn't get any better. So I saw this tutorial and said I would have a read at it later. Well, I read it, and it opened my eyes. It talked about angles, depth of field and different points of view. So I was like hmm, I better try it. Well me being me, I didn't try it right away. I literally had an epiphany last night, and well I just stood around for like 30 minutes. Playing with all the tips and tricks from this tutorial. I saw a major improvement and was definitely happy with my photos. But yeah, thanks to that tutorial. I am well on my way to better photographs. 
Anyways, I hope you all have an awesome rest of your day. I also truly hope, you enjoyed my post and pics. As usual, I will have to bid you all adieu. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Dress: Blvd Tartan Dress By Vinyl
Shoes: Chandra Platform Boots By Addams

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing
Fox: Wily Fox By SEMotion For Soiree

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Funky Liner EyeShadow By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Lumos Tattoo By Dappa
Nails: Citrus Splash By Dark Passions 

Anatomy
Hair: Kimi By Ayashi
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Dolls Vol 2 By Foxcity 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.