Ready For Spring

Hiya guys, I hope everyone is having a good day so far. My day is kinda off, I am feeling really emotional. Anyways, let's not talk about that. I have officially been on hormones for 239 days.  Last night, I got to watch South Park again with my two favourite people. We watched Butter's Bottom Bitch. It's a really funny episode, to shorten it down. Butters has never been kissed, gets his first kiss, and basically becomes a pimp. So yeah, then we watched the one about wrestling. It was pretty funny too. As for any new development on my transition, it's not really there right now. I tend to go in spurts, and that was last month. 
For today's outfit, I kinda wanted to go Dark and Tartan. Yet look like I am kinda ready for spring. So I went with The Addams Layla outfit, which includes the Parka, Skirt, Shirt and Boots. Then to add to that feeling, I went with the Sex Type Feeling hair, from Moon Hair. I got it at a Saturday Sale, I don't remember which one though. I know where I live, the weather has been insane. It honestly can't make up its mind. One day it's nice out then it's a freakin snow storm. Then we have downcast, cold and windy days. I really want some consistency in the weather, but it looks like that ain't happening yet. 
So yeah to what I said earlier, I woke up today. Feeling kinda alright, but something felt off. A few hours later, I go through a weird mood swing, then another, then another. Yeah, my emotions are totally off. It's been a rare thing for me nowadays, usually, I am really happy and go luck. But today, I am going through, in this exact order. Stress, then Sadness, then anger. I might get a 10-minute break, and am Happy. But then it's right back through that cycle again. I honestly can say, I don't like this, and it makes me really hard to deal with. But it's all part of the transition. Yeah, some days it's utter hell for me. But luckily I have Alex to help me through it. If I didn't have her, I don't think I would be this stable, and I would be much worse. She has been there for me, through thick and thin. And I truly appreciate her helping and supporting me through it. 
Anyways, I truly hope you guys have an amazing rest of your day. Because like usual.  This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Layla Buttoned Sweater By Addams
Jacket: Layla Fur Coat Park By Addams
Skirt: Layla Leather Zipper Skirt By Addams
Shoes: Layla Over The Knee Boot By Addams 

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Nails: Foiled Goth By Koffin Nails

Anatomy
Hair: Sex Type Thing By Moon Hair
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Selfie Vol 3 By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.