Exhale

Hiya guys and gals, I hope you had an amazing weekend. I know I did. I got to game and watch South Park with my two favourite people. Anyways, today marks the 243rd day on hormones. This blog is actually inspired by a song by Jay Hardway It's Called Exhale. It's a new song, and well when I heard this song, it absolutely gave me inspiration. Anyways, I played a lot of Generation Zero this weekend. Basically, you went on a trip to the Archipelago, and come back to Sweden to see that your country has been taken over by robots. You are pretty much tasked with taking them out and trying to find said survivors. I really love the first person, survival games. They are so much fun. I kinda was unsure at first, then when I started to play it. I got to really like it. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I went with something that fit the song. So When Muggleborn came out with their Nena Bodysuit, that is at Spring flair. Which will be open until the 26th of this month. I knew I had to have it. Then I wanted to add a bit more flair to the outfit, so I slapped on the Nalean Tattoo by Endless Pain Tattoos, and I felt it looked good. But it was missing something, so I decided it needed good shoes. And of course, the Garbaggio Drew Sneakers were the best fit. And for the icing on the cake, I went with a goody but an oldy hair. The Milena, by Foxy, my look was complete. 
Anyways, as for this weekend. I played a lot of games, with my favourite people of course. We played Slime Rancher and Generation Zero. Then while they were eating supper, we all watched South Park. And Last night, Alex and I watched Get Out. It's a great movie, and I would recommend it to anyone, who is interested in Psychological Thrillers. Basically this interracial couple, black man white woman. Go to meet the girl's parents. Well, the first couple of days are fine, and then shit hits the fan. Basically, these families are trying to prolong their life. So they use black people, and well you gotta see it and figure that out yourself. I gotta say, I had an amazing weekend. And it was all because of my two favourite people. 
Anyways, I hope you guys have an amazing day. I know I will. But it's time for me to bid you adieu. So in usual fashion, this is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Bodysuit: Nena Bodysuit By Muggleborn for Spring Flair
Shoes: Drew Sneakers By Garbaggio for Fameshed

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Nalean By Endless Pain Tattoos for We <3 Roleplay

Anatomy
Hair: Milena By Foxy 
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Bike Ride By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.