Full Service

Hiya guys, so I decided to do a bit of a change up here. I wanted to show off my male avatar. Anyways, it's been 237 days on hormones. And I have noticeable boobs, one is kinda lopsided. Due to my scoliosis. Anyways, I am excited to show you my male avatar. He is very cute, and well is also wearing the Kimi hair from Ayashi. I don't know why more hair companies don't do that. The cute hairs you could make, ooh. Now that kinda sounded uber feminine. But meh, I'm a chick. So just deal with it. Anyways, I had an epiphany, and also Alex suggesting this to me. I am gonna start experimenting with my female look RL. I want to see where I stand in the sense of style, and look. So yeah, here comes Sammy looking uber cute RL. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I am donning a full Cold Ash look. For my top, I went with the Ryan Bomber Jacket. Now it comes in two variations, one with this shirt. The other with a hoodie. For my Pants, I went with Holloway Ripped Jeans. I accidentally found these jeans on my travels and was like. I just gotta have these, they are cute. Then for my shoes, I went with the Valkyrie Sneakers. As for the Rest of my outfit, I am wearing the Kimi hair by Ayashi. The Mine's Pup Collar by Short leash, and The Aloha Septum by Astara. I actually have not taken this septum off. I really love it. 
So yeah back to my earlier topic. I am gonna be getting a tote, and loading it full of girlie things. Such as clothes, makeup, bras. I can't believe I have to start getting those. Then gonna start to play around with my look. I am pretty excited and scared. But now is the time to get over my fears, and just do it. I tend to dress like a dude since I am scared of the reaction from the roommate. But no more, I am gonna face my fears, and fuck what he thinks.
Anyways, I hope you guys had an awesome day. I also truly hope you enjoyed, my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out ♥

Credits

Top: Ryan Bomber Jacket By Cold Ash 
Pants: Holloway Ripped Jeans By Cold Ash
Shoes: Valkyrie Sneakers By Cold Ash

Accessories
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Septum: Aloha Septum By Astara 

Anatomy
Hair: Kimi By Ayashi for Neo Japan
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky 
Head: Gerard By Vista Animations
Body: Geralt By Signature
Skin: Bennett By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Silent Rane 
Pose: Male Pose 63 By Wrong


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.