I'm Coming Out

Hiya guys, it's your old pal Sammy. How has your day gone? I hope it went really well. Mine has gone alright, so far. Can't really tell what the rest of the day brings me. Anywho, its been my 267th day on hormones. Last night, I went to bed a bit early. Just to finish off the 1st season. Tonight, I will start the 2nd season. I am actually really enjoying this show, and it brings me great joy. Then I decided to watch a couple of videos that Alex linked me. One was about Scottish tweets, the other about someone calling out So Yummy. Interestingly enough, I knew that most of this stuff was fake. Those were some interesting videos indeed. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I went with a cute outfit but still maintaining a few dark undertones. So for my top, I went with the Carol Henley by Vinyl. It just came out a couple of days ago, and well, I think it's very cute. Then for my Skirt, I went with the Calliope Skirt from Blueberry. As for my socks and shoes, I went with my all time favourite shoes and socks, from Blueberry. The Pias, I don't know how many times I've told ya. But I absolutely love these things. I decided to keep my hair and tattoo, as I felt it went amazingly with the whole outfit. As for where I'm at, I'm at the Puppy Park, in Short Leash. They opened up a couple of days ago, and I wanted to take a few photos here. I absolutely love the look of the place, it looks fantastic. 
So anyway, back onto something better. I have been watching a lot of things on TV, recommendations from Alex, and I am really liking them. That and she has gotten me into a lot of things on YouTube, things that I never thought I would watch. Which has really opened my eyes, to how weird, wonderful and funny YouTube really is. Like she has shown me some amazing covers, of already amazing songs. I have learned of new music and found a deeper respect for it. Being with Alex has been an amazing adventure, I would never trade that for the world. I honestly feel like, had I not found her and drummed up the courage to ask her out, my life would be completely different. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart. Now I'm rambling, and I'm sorry. 
Anyways, this is the part, where I bid you all adieu. I really hoped you had a good day and enjoyed my post and my pics. Anyways, this is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Carol Henley Top By Vinyl 
Bottoms: Calliope Skirt and Belt By Blueberry
Socks: Pia Socks By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry 

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Kagami By Dappa for Neo Japan

Anatomy
Hair: Kim Hair By Ayashi for Neo Japan
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric For Kinky
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Isis By Belleza 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: Festive(Comes with Balloons) By Fashiowl(Gift For Redeux)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.