Fear Her

Hiya guys, I hope you had a wonderful few days. I know I did. Anyways, to marks my 279th day on hormones. I am getting very close to my 1st year. I am so excited. Anyways, first of all, I wanted to apologize. I wasn't feeling up to blogging yesterday. So that is why I didn't do one. That and before anyone goes girl power on my ass. The name of the title comes from the Tattoo I am wearing. I just added her, cause well I am female.  Now we got that out of the way, let's get right into it. I actually had a pretty fun weekend, gamed Friday, with my two favourite people. Than gamed Saturday with Alex. Than Sunday, we watched some Cartoons. Than on Monday, we watched some Anime. Now I never used to be into it, I kinda watched a few shows of it here and there. But never was into it, like the way I am now. I really do love the art style, and how much effort and time goes into making it. Tonight, I think we are gonna finish that one series off. Which I can't remember the name of. 
Today's outfit is brought you by the word Plaid, I mean Tartan. I had to say that. Anyways, yes, I am wearing the Jax outfit, by Justice. I actually have the shorts too but was feeling these Tartan pants. Trust me, when I explain my logic, you will understand. I really wanted to get an outfit, that matched the Truth Austen. And well I thought and I thought. I was inspired by Alex's Blog post about the same outfit, but with the Shorts. So I decided to head on over to Justice, and get it myself. I got the pants, the boots the top and the shorts. Anyways, I had been eyeing these pants, for the past few months now. Well, today seemed to be the right time. Then I was like, what else would go with this outfit. So on came the Fear tattoo by Oxydate, and it still was missing something. I was like, this outfit really needs glasses. So I was like, well let me put on my favourite glasses by Sorgo. They are the Akiras, and it was complete. I never had an outfit feel this complete ever in blogging. I put together outfits that match but never felt the absolute of it being complete before. 
So yeah, not back to the earlier paragraph. Today, I kinda went on a bit of a shopping spree. I decided, after months and months of deliberation, that I would get the Anypose system. I really want to learn how to make my own poses, for my pictures. It will add to my creative freedom. I know there is a really good in-depth video on YouTube so I will take this weekend to watch it and learn it. I have always wanted that system, but A was too scared and b was procrastinating a lot. In my head, I felt it would take me longer to create a photo, as opposed to getting a premade one and snapping a shot. But now, I really want to try this out. I am totally ready to do it. I really want to better my craft in photography, and want to cut out this lazy bull crap. This was my old method, stand on a pose stand. Take a picture straight on, call it a day. But ever since I found more tips and tricks on SL photography. I am doing my best, to try and incorporate those too, so you get a more in-depth photo. Before, and I think you can all agree with me. My photos looked very flat. 
Anyways, I hope you guys have a good rest of your day. This is the time, where I bid you all adieu ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Jax Tank By Justice 
Bottoms: Jax Pants By Justice
Shoes: Jax Boots By Justice

Accessories
Glasses: Akira By Sorgo 
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez Eyeshadow By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Fear By Oxydate For Black Fair 

Anatomy
Hair: Austen By Truth
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Pose: On Point Vol 1 and 2 By Foxcity  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.