Holy Crap

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I have had a wonderful day myself. Today marks the 615th day on hormones. Holy crap, I can't believe I have been on them for that long. Anyways, today is just a relaxed kinda talk about whatever blog. So let's get ready to ramble. 
Today's outfit is actually a good one. I am wearing a new outfit by Vinyl. For my top, I am wearing the Fact Cardigan, and for my bottoms, I am wearing the Done cargo. You can actually get both at N21 right now, so hurry up and get there. As for my shoes, and hair. I am wearing the Lee Sneakers by Equal and the Ubert Hairstyle By Doux and you can get this beauty from Dubai. I have been on this doux kick recently. I absolutely love their hair, and they totally suit me. 
I had taken pictures earlier but didn't like them. I was trying to keep things simple honestly. But I honestly didn't like the outcome of them. Anyways, here we are today. At Mother Road, taking pictures, while a friend stands there and hangs with me. I have never had friends honestly sit or stand with me, while I have been taking my pictures. So this was a nice little change. Also the push I needed, to get this blog done. 
Anywhosers, that's all folks ♥
 
Credits
 
Clothes
 Top: Fact Cardigan By Vinyl For N21
Shorts: Done Cargos By Vinyl For N21
Shoes: Lee Sneakers By Equal
 
Accessories
Septum: Castor Septum By Inner Demons 
Bindi: Moon Bindi By Sakura
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn
 
Anatomy
Hair: Ubert By Doux for Dubai
Eyes: Hera By Euphoric 
Head: Baby Face W001 By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: No Other By Fashiowl Poses For Tres Chic
Location: Mother Road
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.