School Days

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having a fantastic day. I am having a fantastic day myself. Today marks the 594th day on hormones, and nothing to report from that end. I usually have a lot to talk about, but today I don't know what to talk about. I did have an interesting couple of weeks though. First of all, and this will be sad. I had a dream about my dad, now I have never had a dream about him since he passed away. But before I get into the dream, I think a little backstory is in order. So it all makes sense. Now as you all know, he was diagnosed with lung cancer. Which actually travelled to his brain. Anyways, may of last year was when his brain started to deteriorate. Now onto my dream, it was basically that all over again. Which really got to me, but hey it's part of the grieving process I am told. 
Today's outfit is actually a really cool one. I had my eye on this one for ages. Finally, I bought it at the beginning of this month. It's the Isla outfit by Mangula, they didn't have shoes that came out with this outfit. So I decided to wear my Flite Kamikaze sneakers I got from a round of Saturday Sale. Then to top it all off, I went with the Danna hair by Doux. I wanted the look of a street kid, and I think I did a great job of representing it. 
Now onto something better, I am planning on totally revamping my room. I know I said it before, but I had no idea what I wanted to do with the look. But I have a definitive look in mind and I really like it. I found a cute fox bed set for my bed and I absolutely fell in love with it. I truly love Amazon, it makes finding stuff so much easier. 
Anywhosers, that's all folks ♥
 
Credits 
 
Top: Isla By Mangula 
Shorts: Isla By Mangula 
Shoes: Kamikaze Sneakers By Flite
 
Accessories
Necklace: Endearment Necklace By Short Leash 
Bindi: Moon Bindi By Sakura 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn
 
Anatomy
Hair: Danna By Doux 
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: School Days By Fashiowl Poses 
Location: Garrigua 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.