Don't Worry Be Happy.

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an awesome day. I am having a terrific one myself. First of all, today marks the 602nd day on hormones. I gotta tell you, there has been no issue thus far. Boobs are happy and pain-free, and emotions are quite stable. Anyways, with all the doom and gloom. Especially with covid 19 pandemic. I thought I would try and brighten your day with a blog post. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I wanted to go with something a little less wintery. All of this stuff comes from this weekend's sales. Including the pose. For my outfit, I went with the Love Spring Outfit by Blueberry. I got it from this past weekends, Fifty Linden, Friday. Also from Fifty Linden Friday, I got the Payson hair, from Besom. That and the shoes, I can never forget the shoes. They are from Reign and was out for this past Saturday's Saturday Sale. Oh, and the pose, it's called Kracked it was from Access's Weekend Sale. I felt this would suit the whole vibe I was going for. 
Anyways, let's get back to what I was talking about. My country, for which any of you don't know where it is. I am Canadian. My country closed down its borders a few days ago, and my province of Ontario just went into a state of emergency. Now it has me a bit freaked and all, but luckily I am trying my best to take it one day at a time. Speaking of which, as I am sitting here writing this the song Don't Worry Be Happy is being played in my head. So I am gonna do what the song says, and I hope you all try your best to do that too. 
Anywhosers, That's all folks ♥

Credits 

Clothes
Top: Love Spring By Blueberry 
Shorts: Love Spring By Blueberry 
Shoes: Arianna Sneakers By REIGN
 
Accessories
Collar: Bound Pleasure By Short Leash 
Bindi: Moon Bindi By Sakura
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn
 Tattoo: Meadow By Dappa for Kinky

Anatomy
Hair: Payson By Besom 
Eyes: Jee By Euphoric 
Head: Baby Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Kracked By Fashiowl Poses 
Location: Garrigua 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.