Can't Relate

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had a fantastic day. I had an amazing day. Today marks the 588th day on hormones. I have a lot to talk about today. So as the title states, It's true. I can't relate to people too well. Especially with people within my own lifestyle. I can admit, I am in the BDSM lifestyle. But I am the odd one out as you will. I am not into heavy play, or really interested in sex as it were. I enjoy it, but only once in a while. But the one thing that I can't relate to. I am not your typical sub. I am more of a switch but in a weird way. I want to be babied outside of the bedroom. I want someone to nurture and care for me. But in the bedroom, I want to be in total control. When I am in the mood that is. 
Today's outfit is another one by Blueberry. Of the same name actually. The Shorts, Shirt Cardigan and boots and stockings are of the same name as the blog title. I have been on a blog inspiration hyper train. This was another one of the outfit mega-packs I bought from Blueberry. 
Anyways, back to what I was saying. For me, I would rather be cuddled on the couch, watching TV. Primarily a movie or cartoon. With Pizza or whatever we could get takeout wise while having drinks. We are cuddle on the couch and I am hers. Did I tell you, I am mainly into women? But anyway, that or we would play video games. Either take turns at a single-player game or assisting each other in a multiplayer game. I figure I will let the cat out of the bag even more. I am a baby girl, but not your average one. I am a middle, I like to dress and act like a teen. As a way of regressing. You should see my room at home. It's absolute heaven. But yeah, for all those reasons. I feel like I can't relate to people today. But on a more positive note, I am starting to make more friends on the grid and reconnect with old ones. 
Anywhosers, that's all folks. ♥
 
 Credits
 
Top: Can't Relate By Blueberry 
Shorts: Can't Relate By Blueberry 
Shoes and Stockings: Can't Relate By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Collar: Aka Necklace By Short Leash For Men Only Monthly
Bindi: Moon Bindi By Sakura


Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn
 
Anatomy
Hair: Aysha By Doux 
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Dolls Vol1 By Foxcity 
Location: Garrigua
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.