Power Play

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having a fantastic day. I have been having a wonderful day. Today marks the 587th day. So I am excited for today, I got my new fox plush today. It is so cute, I actually took my first nap with it today. It was awesome. On the hormonal portion, the chest area has been sensitive here and there, but the emotions have been stable. 
So for today's outfit, I went with another Blueberry outfit. I actually bought 4 megapacks a few days back. Actually, Friday to be honest, I got them. But today I chose the power play outfit, I actually wasn't planning on doing a blog with this outfit. But saw the collar by ID in blogotex, and a blog inspo came to mind. I wanted to go grunge but cute, and this Blueberry outfit, definitely brought that. 
But as I am sitting here writing this, I am listening to my SL twinnie Emma sing. She is an absolutely amazing singer, and I try my best to get out to every one of her shows. But I digress, I kinda have plans in the next couple of months. And no it's not to sing. I suck at singing. I wish I was as talented at singing like her. But my talents are elsewhere. 
Anywhosers, that's all folks ♥
Credits
 Clothes
Top: Power Play By Blueberry 
Skirt: Power Play By Blueberry 
Shoes: Power Play By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Collar: Spiked Collar By Inner Demons 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Bindi: Moon Bindi By Sakura
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn
 
Anatomy
Hair: Airi By Doux From Tres Chic
Eyes: Secret Love Eyes By Euphoric 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Formal Vol2 By Foxcity 
Location: Garrigua 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.