Dark Little Cutie

Heya guys. What's going on? Anyways, I gotta really good blog for you today. It's been 233 days on hormones, now let's get right into the news. So I got some bad news last night. But I won't let that stop me from being positive. That and I have Alex to help me through this. So I got a good support system in place. Anyways, as for changes. I haven't really noticed anything today, no really itchiness or rug burn feeling in my chest. I have yet to look at my ass, to see if there was any growth. So next blog, I will keep you posted about that. Today was a pretty good day though, got a lot done RL. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I decided to go cute once again. First of all, my dress its really cute, and it's called the Raven Layered Dress By Sadistic Obsessions. You can get it from Ostara's Altar, which is done in a week. So you better hurry and get one now, before it closes. My boots, well I saw these on Facebook and new I absolutely needed them. They are the Dante Boots by Vale Koer, and you can get them from N21. I really like combat boots, so when I saw these. I just knew I had to have them. As for my hair, it's the Kata Hair by Doux, which you can get from Soiree. I am really liking this cute but dark look lately. Also noticed, with the style I am going for. Piercings aren't necessary. 
Anyways, let get back to my previous topics. I am pretty excited, in 3 months I will have officially been on Hormones for 1 year. I definitely have plans for that day, and I definitely will tell you all about that after. For something a bit different, I want to tell you how my week was. It went pretty well, I played a lot of games. I have been really into the Witcher 3 lately, I think I said that before. But I absolutely love it. It has an amazing storyline, a large expansive world and the graphics look amazing. Now I am not one for graphics, but damn. Let me explain something, Skyrim has alright graphics, and they do boast an open world. However, their cities are separate cells from the rest of the world. With the Witcher 3, the cities and most of the dungeons, are on the same cell as the world. Which is a nice change of pace, loading screens can be a real pain in the ass sometimes. And there is very little lag spikes or issues with the Witcher 3. Not that I don't love Skyrim just as much, but Bethesda. Please for Elder Scrolls 6, please make it a legit open world. With cities and dungeons in the same cell. Also make your cities, more detailed and a bit bigger. 
Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed my post and pics. I also hope you didn't mind my little rant on the Witcher 3. Like usual, this is Sammy signing off. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Dress: Raven Layered Short Dress By Sadistic Obsessions For Ostara's Altar 
Shoes: Dante Boots By Vale Koer for N21

Accessories
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Miracle Lashes By Euphoric
Lipstick: Miracle Lipstick By Euphoric
Eyeliner: Miracle Eyeliner by Euphoric
Tattoo: Moth By Speakeasy

Anatomy
Hair: Kata By Doux for Soiree
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Autumn By Foxcity 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.