Back To Business

Heya guys, what's up. So as the title says, I finally have a decent work schedule in place. I had to do this, as I find being on a routine myself is so much easier. Anyways, it's been 223 days on hormones, and well I actually feel pretty good. The first year on hormones seems to creep up closer and closer. I am pretty excited about that, and I may just celebrate my first year on them. Anyways, as I said before, I officially have a work schedule. I find that if I keep to a work schedule, I tend to stay on track and do what I say I am gonna do. I need routine and structure in my life. So this schedule will hopefully help out a lot. So yes, I will be going back to blogging every day again, I kinda wanted to get back into it. But had no motivation to do so. But now I am back in business guys. 
So for today's outfit, I wanted to go with something I thought was really cool. So I decided to go with the Teddy Hair from Foxy, which does come with the hat. The Evie Top, from Blueberry. I really like crop tops, and always had since day one of me going from male to female avatar. For my bottoms, I went with the Muggleborn, Jessie Shorts. I really like these shorts, and thought they would look cute with the ensemble. And to top it all off, I went with the Glitter Thigh High Sneakers from Reign. I absolutely love these shoes. Now for the tattoo you see, this is the Hikaru V2 By Dappa for Limit8. Now I gotta warn ya, this specific tattoo is of limited quantity. So you better act fast and get it. 
Anyways, yeah. I have been kinda slacking and needed to enforce some sort of routine. Or else I would have kept on doing and accomplishing nothing. So now I have a set in stone schedule, I just need to edit it a bit more. Need to add times and stuff. But I will get to that after, I am done this. I am pretty excited though, as I will be both blogging, and slowly reteaching myself, Graphic Design, Meshing, and Drawing when I get my graphics tablet. I want to start getting into content creation in SL and creating a cartoon series on YouTube. 
Like I said earlier as well, my year on hormones is getting really really close. I think I am being a broken record when I say that I feel like just yesterday, I just got on the hormones. I do want to plan out something special for myself, like maybe setting aside money, for pizza and alcohol. Some games, and well doing what I usually like to do.  I am not one to go out and celebrate, I usually like to celebrate at home, with the ones I love. I have always been like that. Anyways, I do hope you really enjoy my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Evie Crop Top By Blueberry 
Bottoms: Jessie Shorts by Muggleborn
Shoes: Glitter Thigh High Sneakers By Reign

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Hikaru V2 By Dappa for Limit8

Anatomy
Hair: Teddy By Foxy
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Silent Rane
Pose: Oki Doki By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.