Ooh, Scary

Hiya peeps, wassup. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't say that again. Anyways, it's been 225 days on hormones. I had an enjoyable day today, I gamed with Alex for a bit. I played the Witcher 3, it is a pretty good game. If any of you have played it then you know what I am talking about. I am at this part, where I am going to Skellige and have to defeat pirates. Anyways, that is not what you came here for. You came here for me, to talk about changes, and clothes, and that kinda stuff. So let's get right into it. 
For today's outfit, I went with the Nightmare Sweater Dress from Secret Oktober. It is one of the 5L hunt prizes, from Ostara's Altar. I thought it was really cute and suits what I usually go with. As for the rest of my outfit, I have the Moon Child Horns, by Cubic Cherry. It's also from Ostara's Altar. For my Hair, I wanted to go with one of my favourite hairs. The Wednesday Hair, by Spellbound. Then to top it all off, I am wearing the Kaylee High Boots. They are by LeiMotiv. Then I have my usual tail and ears by Sweet Thing. I absolutely love them. 
Anywho, the work schedule I put out. It is working awesome, I am staying on track, and actually, feel more accomplished now. So here is the laydown, Monday-Friday, you will be getting a blog. Saturday and Sunday will be my time to wind down and enjoy me time. I really need this, as I will be doing a lot more than blogging Monday - Friday. So this will help me unwind from a pretty busy week. Now as for time, it will be random. So you may get it in the morning, or even the afternoon. There is a small percentage you will get one in the evenings. But yeah, Sammy really needs this. And it means, I can give you better content too. 
But yeah, I hope you guys have an awesome day. I also truly hope you enjoy, my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Nightmare Sweater Dress By Secret Oktober For Ostara's Altar 
Shoes: Kaylee Highboots By LeiMotiv

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings O1 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Horns: Moonchild Horns By Cubic Cherry For Ostara's Altar
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Wednesday By Spellbound
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Pendle Hill
Pose: Souffle By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.