Witchcraft

Hiya guys, do I have a treat for you. Now before we get started, I had to do a bit of research. Ostara. So from what I gathered, it's a holiday celebrated by Wiccans. Anyways, let's get into this blog. So my blog today is centralized around Ostara's Altar. Which is an event run by Dark Passions Events. I have seen the event, and it looks pretty cool. There is a tonne of designers who made amazing things. Also, before I forget there is a 5L$ hunt, and each designer has a prize. My favourite one has to be the one by Deadly Nightshade. Before I forget, the Event runs until the 5th of April. So you have loads of time to shop til you drop. I mean it, go there and check it out. You will love everything that is there. 
For today's outfit. I wanted to step outside of my comfort zone, and really ham it up. I wanted to go for this light, but dark look. I think I achieved well. For my Dress, I went with the lovely Lilith Black Dress by Secret Oktober. I thought it looked good on me, so I decided to add a bit more. So on came these shoes, by Sadistic Obsessions. They are called the Raven Chained Peep Toe Heels. I am not a big fan of heels, but these looked really cute on me. So I just had to wear them. For my hair, I went with the rebel by Escalated. They have two versions, I am wearing version 2. I felt it went lovely with this ensemble. Then to spice it up, I went with the Astara Beauty within Ankle Bracelet and Cuffs. You can really only see the cuffs, but I thought the two together looked absolutely amazing. Then to finish it off, I went with the Deadly Nightshade Vindicator Wings. I usually don't wear stuff like this. But this was just calling to me. 
So as I said before, I have never really gone with this look. Which scared me at first, I thought it would look horrible. But it turned out to look fantastic. I absolutely love the look. Again, you can get it from Ostara's Altar, which again. Runs until the 5th of April. 
But that's all folks. I do truly hope you enjoyed my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothes
Dress: Lilith Black Dress By Secret Oktober for Ostara's Altar
Shoes: Raven Chained Peep Toe Heels By Sadistic Obsessions For Ostara's Altar 

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercing Set 01 By Suicidal Unborn
Cuffs: Beauty Within By Astara For Ostara's Altar 
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Wings: Vindicator Wings By Deadly Nightshade for Ostara's Altar
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Eyeshadow: Vibez By Pout(Group Gift)
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Tattoo: Fvneral By Dappa 

Anatomy
Hair: Rebel V2 By Escalated for Ostara's Altar
Eyes: Demon Eyes By Izzie's 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Sweet Tooth By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.