I'm Just a Misfit

Heya guys. How have you been? I have been pretty well. It's been 208 days on Hormones, and as for growth, it has levelled out. Nothing too drastic now just stabilized growth. Now I kinda want to talk about you about my Schedule for blogs, starting today. I will start blogging every day or try my best to get out a blog each day. I had a counsellors appointment today, we talked about a lot. Most of the appointment was about stressors, and what actually causes them. Around Easter time, I gotta go to a busy store, to figure out my base levels of stress in that type of environment. If I haven't told you, I don't do well in busy and packed environments. 
So for today's ensemble, I decided to show off the new Addams Yvonne Coat and Top. I saw it and kinda was like, I am getting it. Anyways, it comes as a collaborative build, with Blueberry. I got that part too, but don't know what that will go with. I try to mix and match my outfits, to create layers. Which creates a unique look. As for my pants, I am wearing the Alexis Jeans by Vinyl, and my Shoes are the Glitter Chuckies by Reign. As for my hair, its the Joy By Truth. I felt this hair really made up the outfit quite well. It's still winter here, so I figured I would keep with the whole winter thing. I know it doesn't look too wintery here, at Ironwood Hills. But hey, just imagine its a crisp cool day here. 
So anyway, I have a bit more to do today. I have to practice my Photography after my blog, then I don't know what I am gonna do after. I will figure it out, just that usually after counselling appointments, I am usually pretty mentally drained. So all I want to do is relax and just veg out. But I need to be more productive during the day so I won't be vegging out, until about 11PM my time. I may just wind up playing video games, but I honestly don't know yet. 
Anyways, that is all I literally have to talk about. I do hope you guys have an amazing day and enjoy my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Jacket: Yvonne Winter Leather Coat By Addams
Top: Yvonne Long Sleeves Tied Top By Addams
Bottoms: Alexis Jeans By Vinyl 
Shoes: Glitter Chuckies By Reign

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings O1 By Suicidal Unborn For Level 
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing
Jewelry: Sinra Rings Season 3 By Mandala

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Tattoo: Inked Canvas By Speakeasy 

Anatomy
Hair: Joy By Truth
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam for Belle
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Souffle By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.