Rebellious

Hiya guys, it's Sammy. Why do I keep on saying my name, when you already know who I am? Anyways, let's get the show on the road. It's been 218 days on hormones, I honestly can't believe it's been that long. Anyways, I am starting to realize. That I am going through these phases of wanting a cigarette and not wanting a cigarette. This time around, I am kinda in the middle. Where the craving is there, but not that bad. Like right now, I can go a whole day without one. It's weird, could it be the hormones, or my body wanting to quit? But yeah, things have been pretty stable, for the most part. I have had a few ups and downs, but nothing I can't handle. 
As for today's outfit. I went with something simple, but that looks great. For my top, I decided to go with the Bessie Hoodie. Which you can get from the Muggleborn store, along with its slew of colours. You can also change the style, there is this futa setting. I would have shown it off, but it didn't fit the look of the outfit. For my Bottoms, I went with the Miss Sporty Shorts. I wanted to go with the sporty look. For the tattoo, I went with Kiss This 2.0 by Endless Pain Tattoos. Which you can get at Whore Couture Fair until the 31st of this month. As for my shoes and hair, I went with the 424s from FLImax and the Milena Hair from Foxy. 
So yeah back to my story. I am a smoker and have been since I was 19. Tried to quit multiple times. I am not very proud of this habit, but ever since the hormones. I have been feeling a bit different. When I first went on them, I tried to quit. But that was to no success. But yeah, so far this week. I have had very little need for a cigarette. Which for me I am pretty happy. I have cut down a lot, but maybe during this phase. I can cut down even more. But yeah, other than that. I am doing pretty well with the hormones, as I said I do have my ups and downs and my off days. But that is normal. 
But yeah, I am seeing more growth.  Fat deposits in all the right places. I am pretty excited also, that my year on Hormones is quickly creeping up on me. It literally felt like yesterday, I got prescribed with them. Now, look at how far I have come. Anyways, I hope you enjoy my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. 

Credits

Clothing
Top: Bessie Hoodie By Muggleborn
Bottoms: Miss Sporty Shorts By Muggleborn 
Shoes: 424 By Flimax

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings O1 By Suicidal Unborn
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Kiss This 2.0 By Endless Pain Tattoos for Whore Couture

Anatomy
Hair: Milena By Foxy
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Play Ball By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.