Fix It

Hiya Guys. So yeah, it's been 230 days on hormones. I have a doozy of a blog for you today, and I am excited to show you my pictures. Anyways, I have nothing to really report, except the area where my breasts are growing. Well, they are very itchy. But I dare not itch them if I do, it feels like a damn rug burn. I have never had a cast, but I think I know how it feels, to have the unscratchable itch. Anywho, today I started to sort out my inventory. It's an absolute mess, and I have found clothes that I haven't worn in ages. I also had to redeliver tonnes of them too. I stupidly deleted a bunch of clothes, and then realized what a mistake that was. So the title of this post is perfect for today. I literally had to fix my inventory, organize and redeliver stuff. 
For today's outfit, I went with a few things that I have had forever but never wore them. Like the Molly Jacket from Ascend. I got this almost a year back, and I think I only wore it once. It has the option to have fur or not, which is awesome. Then for my pants, I went with the Evie by Blueberry, again like the Jacket. I wore it once, I think. Then I had not worn it again. I am wearing the same boots from yesterday, the Pia Combat boots. I absolutely love these, these are my new favourite boots from Blueberry. As for my Hair, I am using the Siarra by Phoenix. I know I haven't worn this hair in ages, and I had to redeliver it to myself. But yeah, I think over the next few blogs. I am bringing out some classic stuff, I have not worn in ages. 
I still have lots to do with my inventory, but I am gonna deal with it over time. I still gotta create a few new folders, just to keep everything together. But I got a lot done, with clothing and hair. Which I am quite proud of. Anyways, I am also quite proud of these pictures as well. This is the first time, I actually really played with Field of View. I always do blog pictures and realize it's missing something. But the usual thing I say I want to add is fog. But I never actually do it. I got to playing with FOV for a bit and found that I liked the look of it. So I snapped the pics and was instantly in love with the pictures. I am really surprised by how they turned out. 
Anyways, I hope you guys really enjoyed my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Molly Jacket by Ascend 
Bottoms: Evie Jeans By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings O1 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Rings: Sinra Rings Season 3 By Mandala
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Siarra By Phoenix(Group Gift)
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Silent Rane 
Pose: Lookbook by Imeka 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.