On The Move

Hiya guys, how have things been? I have been doing pretty well actually, and well I have a great blog for you today. It's been 231 days on hormones, and well I can definitely feel a bit of weight in my chest area. It has me all excited, and as the first year slowly gets closer. I kinda want to do a special blog that day, probably not that day though. I will be a bit too drunk to do one. See alcohol and writing don't mix for me. I am a bit of a lightweight when it comes to alcohol anyways. I don't drink as much as I used to. As I said before, the last time I actually drank. Was on my birthday. And 8 Hard Iced Teas, they really did me in. I am thinking of getting wine this time around and ordering pizza. 
For today's outfit, I went with another Blueberry ensemble. I am wearing her new, Jogger. Which are a group gift. Then I decided to add the Evie Crop top, also from her as well. And the Pia Combat boots. Have I told you that these are my favourite boos yet? I honestly can't get enough of these. Then for my hair, and yes it comes with the hat. I went with the Besom Parker, which was a collab with Reign. I have that outfit too, but I felt that I wanted to show this off. The tattoo I am wearing is Save Me by Oxydate. I really like her, Dappa and Speakeasy. I think that hands down, those are the three best SL tattoo, artists. 
Anyways, back to what I was saying yesterday and a bit today. So most of my growth, I have noticed is in my breasts. Which for me is really exciting, I will be able to jump up and down and feel the fellas bounce with me. I know it sounds really silly, but hear me out. This kinda thing excites me, I am most excited about the fat redistribution. As it will put fat in all the right places, and I mean the right places. Yeah, there are drawbacks, but hey there is always gonna be cons with every good thing in your life. You just gotta stay positive and look at the things you are very excited for. I think that and having Alex, are the two main reasons, as to why Dysphoria is not that bad now. I know at the end of this long arduous journey, I get to be who I truly am. And with Alex Supporting me throughout this, I got this one in the bag. If I had a totally different outlook and had not had Alex. It would be much harder for me to deal with. 
Anyways, I hope you truly enjoyed my post and my pics. I truly enjoy writing it out and telling you guys all this. Anyways, this is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Evie Crop Top By Blueberry
Bottoms: Joggers(Group Gift) By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings 01 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Save Me By Oxydate

Anatomy
Hair: Parker By Besom
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Souffle & Sweet Tooth By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.