Just Beachy

Hiya guys, its literally one more day until it's already spring. And the Seagulls are already out. I kinda miss the crows now. Anyways, we have a blog to get to. It's been 224 days since I first started hormones. But yeah, 224 days. I honestly can't believe it's been that long. I know I say that a lot, but I am really excited for my first year on hormones. It was actually on June 24th of last year, actually 28 days, after I started dating Alex. Those 28 days, felt like they took forever. Especially with all the emotions, I was feeling. I felt the excitement, and I felt hope. Hope, I finally got to be who I really was. 
So for Today's outfit, I went with a bikini by Muggleborn. I usually don't wear these, but when I saw the Pokemon Print. I just had to have these. I really like these, and I thought they were cute. They have so many colour choices, and well are you surprised, I didn't go with black? I am too. But I had to have this. With a lot of her stuff, you have tonnes of choices, when it comes to colours and styles. As for my hair, I went with the Mona by Doux. I was gonna go for a more nerdy looking, short hair, with a hat on. However, that did not fit. Then for my tattoo, I kinda wanted to stay with the theme. I went with Speakeasy's Last Port. I don't think I ever wore this tattoo, but damn. I need to wear it more often. 
But yeah, I have 141 days until it's been a year on hormones. Shit, it feels like this year on hormones. They just flew by. Hell, last year flew the hell by. I know we are like 3 months, into this year. But jeez doesn't it feel like yesterday it was December?  But yeah, this year has been good for me so far. Just going by way too quickly for me. I wish it would just relax, and slow down. I know I am rambling, but anyways. So yeah, not really noticing any sort of growth. I think it's now gradual, and not feeling like tits just appeared out of nowhere. They didn't actually do that, and they are just small lumps. But it feels like it, somedays. 
But yeah, I hope you truly enjoy my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Brianna Bra By MuggleBorn
Bottoms: Brianna Panties by Muggleborn

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings O1 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Last Port By Speakeasy

Anatomy
Hair: Mona By Doux
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Kawaiikou By NamiiChu


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.