Cute However, very Dark

Hiya guys, hope you all have been well. Note to self, don't drink 3 cups of coffee with loads of sugar. Yeah, I am totally feeling a crash here. Anyways, the show must go on. It's been 232 days on hormones. Now let's get ready to rumble. So today, I went through like 3 or 4 tries to actually bring you this blog. Again, I had way too much coffee.  I kinda felt like Fry from Futurama for like the next 2 hours. If you don't know the reference, let me explain. Basically, Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee, as he got 300 dollars due to a tax rebate. If you haven't seen the episode, I would suggest you go see it. It's funny. It's called 300 Hundred Big Boys. 
For today's ensemble, I went with simplistic dark, yet cute. I rarely wear dresses, but this one was screaming out to me. After multiple wardrobe changes. Anyways, this is the Eliza Corset Dress by Ascend. I got it a while back, yet I rarely wore it. Don't know why I chose not to wear it, cause damn, do I look good in this. Then for my Shoes, I went with the Nicole Boots by CandyDoll. Again, this outfit basically just screamed to me, and I had to take a picture of me in it. Then for my hair, I went with the Zoey Hair by Navy and Copper. Now let me add this, I rarely just not wear tattoos. But the piercing and Tats would not go well with this outfit. 
So yeah I will not be drinking that much coffee in the morning. However, I did have fun gaming with Alex this morning. She had to deal with my hyper ass. I played a game called Thimbleweed Park. For people who don't know, Thimbleweed Park is a point and click adventure game. Basically, you are two feds, who look like Mulder and Scully and are solving a case of Murder and a disappearance. As my caffeine crash happened, I had troubles playing the game. I could not concentrate. But yeah I had tonnes of fun playing it, and will probably play it again. When I am not as caffeine crashy. 
Anyways, I really hope you enjoyed my post and my pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Clothing
Dress: Eliza Corset Dress By Ascend
Shoes: Nicole Boots By Candy Doll

Accessories
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)

Anatomy
Hair: Zoey By Navy & Copper
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Arranmore
Pose: Mandarin By Namiichu


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.