Slootilicious

Hey hey guys, first of all. I would like to apologize for not posting all last week. I had a family emergency. Anyways, on with the show. It's been 216 days on hormones. So today I kinda wanted to get a bit out of my comfort zone, when it came to my photos. I didn't go full on nude, I will never do that. That is just not me. I like to show some skin, yet, leave the rest for imagination. Actually lately I have been like this. But oh well, I am pretty happy with how my pics turned out. 
So for today's outfit, I went with the Nephthys outfit. It's from Muggleborn. You can get it at her mainstore. As for all her bottoms, you have a fair bit of choice of colours, and the style. The same goes for the top. That is what I truly love about her clothes, that and they have a bulge style for her bottoms. Being trans, it's great. Especially, when most stuff like this. The bulge is just too big. As for my Tattoo, I went with the Clarissa Tattoo from Endless Pain Tattoos. Which is at the Skin fair, which is open until the 24th of this month. 
As for my family Emergency, my dad was in the hospital for a week. So with visiting him, it made it hard to not want to do anything. But I'm back! And I am ready to get back into business. Luckily I had Alex to get me through it, it was pretty rough for me. But enough of that, I am back and am not going anywhere! That means getting back into hardcore work mode, and get back into what I said I was gonna do. 
So yeah, I really hope you enjoy my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Nephthys Top  By Muggleborn 
Bottoms: Nephthy Skirt By Muggleborn 

Accessories
Piercings: Scene Kid by Artificial Hallucination 
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Tattoo: Clarissa By Endless Pain Tattoos for the Skin Fair 

Anatomy
Hair: Joy By Truth
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: What Gives By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.