I feel Something Coming On

Hiya guys, how was your weekend? Mine went pretty well, it was Alex's Birthday on Friday, so that is why I didn't put out a blog. I wanted to spend the day with her. Anyways, it's been 229 days on hormones. I am now definitely seeing a bit more changes, like take today for instance. I got out of the shower, and notice my breasts were a bit bigger. So I did what I did last time, jumped up and down, just to feel them jiggle. Yeah, I do silly things like that, but hey I am excited. It's been a bit over 7 months, and to see more growth, that is so freakin exciting. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I went with something I had in my closet for ages but had not blogged it yet. So I wanted to go with a full Blueberry Outfit. So I went with the Ivy Crop Top, and Overalls. Then to add some flair, I went with the Pia Socks and Combat boots. I absolutely love Combat boots. I kinda wish I had a pair RL. But yeah, then I went with the Truth and L&B Parker Hat and Hair. This is a collab made in heaven. I love both Truth and L&B. You really can't see it, but I am also going with Mandala's Sinra Season 3 rings. I had gone to the store with Alex and absolutely fell in love with them. Then for the rest of my outfit, I am wearing my usual piercings, collar and tail and ears. But I felt very nerdy today, so I went with Speakeasy's Nerdy Tattoo. Between them, Oxydate and Dappa, I absolutely their tattoos.
Anyways, I am absolutely loving this new bout of growth. Maybe explains why I was kinda off this weekend. I did notice a bit of pain in that area. Again, it feels like a freakin rug burn. Just not as constant. But yeah my shirt would rub against the area, and it would cause a bit of discomfort. But yeah, I am pretty excited, and like last time. I definitely jumped up and down in the bathroom. I act like a kid in a candy store when there is any sort of noticeable growth.
Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed my post and pics. This is Sammy, signing out. ♥

Credits

Clothing
Top: Ivy Crop Top By Blueberry 
Bottoms: Ivy Denim Overalls By Blueberry
Socks: Pia Socks By Blueberry
Shoes: Pia Combat Boots By Blueberry

Accessories
Piercings: Face Piercings O1 By Suicidal Unborn  
Collar: Mine's Pup Collar By Short Leash
Ears: Fluffy Neko Ears By Sweet Thing 
Rings: Sinra Rings Season 3 By Mandala
Tail: Fuwa Tail by Sweet Thing

Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink Lashes By Go&See
Lipstick: Powder Pack Genus December 2018 By L'etre
Eyeliner: Vibez By POUT(Group Gift)
Nails: Foiled Goth By Koffin Nails
Tattoo: Nerdy By Speakeasy

Anatomy
Hair: Parker By Truth & L&B
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Head By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Ginny By Amara Beauty
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location
Location: Ironwood Hills
Pose: Effortless Volumes 1 & 2 By Foxcity



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.