Rainy Days

Hey Hey, Guys, I hope you had a wonderful day. I had an amazing one. Today actually marks my 405th day on those things you called hormones. Today has been quite a lazy day for me, if I may be honest. I got up at about 7:17 AM and kinda felt awake. But over the day, I started to get really tired. So I decided to take a nap. Anyways, today has been a slightly eventful day. I took a picture with Alex earlier than about 10 or 15 minutes later. I decided to do my blog pictures. Which I gotta say,  I am actually pretty pumped with these ones. I think they turned out quite amazing. 
Anywho, this outfit was kinda inspired by this sim. Actually, the whole look, including the pose was. The outfit, I actually got last Friday, as I had my eyes on it for a while. It is called Blair's outfit, it comes with the boots, the shorts and jacket, which the shirt is attached to it. Anyways, I wanted to come here, and take another picture. I tend to get fixated on one sim at a time, for a few weeks. So I needed to find the perfect pose. So off to Marketplace I went, I found this lovely pose which includes the umbrella. It is called, Rain by Reve Obscura. Like Fashiowl, I like Reve Obscura for some of their normal everyday poses. Those two have been my go-to poses, for the past few blog photos.  Then it came to the windlight, and I knew I had to use Foggy Morning. Which are an Empress and Hierophant windlight. I had never used this one before, as I had never really found the perfect way of using it.  
Anywho, it's 6 days until my Birthday. I am pretty excited about it. I am also pretty excited for after it as well. Alex has this weird thing, that for about a month or two, after my birthday. He will ask me if it's my birthday. Now at first, it was annoying, but not hearing it for a year. I actually kinda miss it. It grows on you, after about a week or two. Then you just go along, and laugh and enjoy being asked the same question. Every day, for a month or 2. But no, in all seriousness. Last year was a blast, I know I talked about it before. But Alex and I just sat there, drank and played games. A little tidbit, I got way drunker than both of them. By choice mind you, but man I do have some very cringeworthy moments. 
 Anyways, I know I already said this too. But like in very Sammy fashion, I must say this again. So I got Fallout 76, and I refuse to play it until my Birthday. It was an early gift to myself, and well I don't want to spoil the game, until my birthday. I am pretty excited to download it and get playing it. But I want to wait until my birthday. 

Anyways, that's all folks ♥

Credits 

Clothes
Jacket: Blair's Jacket w/shirt By RKKN 
Bottoms: Blair's Shorts By RKKN 
Shoes: Blair's Boots Clean By RKKN
 
Accessories
Horns: Devil By Punch 
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 by Mandala


Cosmetics
Freckles: Genus Project Freckle Appliers By Izzie's 

Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Lipstick: Genus Matte Lipstick #10 By L'etre
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Mason By Volthair 
Eyes: Whiskey Eyes By Izzie's
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor

Pose: Rain By Reve Obscura(Comes With Umbrella)
Location: Cherishville

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.