In The Heat of the Night

Hey hey, guys, I hope you're all having a wonderful day. I'm having a fantastic day myself. Today marks the 416th day on hormones. Today has been a weird day for me today, with having to try to figure out a new Alternative to Kast. Then I worked on my blog photos, which took me a little bit. After 2 and a half hours and 2 outfits. I am actually proud of the look. I wanted to go with the Indiana Jones look, I think I did a good job. Minus the Stetson and the Whip. But I really liked the look. 
Today's blog is actually just a hodgepodge of clothes. But as I said before, it was kinda inspired by Indiana Jones and the feeling of adventure. So Sammy first went with another outfit, but then had a change of heart. I felt that this outfit kinda had to have that feeling of Adventure.  And a Jean Jacket Dress and Ankle boots are not something you adventure in. Anyways, for my top, I went with Blair's Jacket that comes with this shirt by RKKN. For my pants, I kinda couldn't figure out what I wanted to wear. Until I was like, the new Blueberry Capris that are only being sold today would go well with it. Then to add the cherry on the icing, I went with these cute Boots by RKKN. They are part of the outfit, that this jacket and shirt is with  
But yeah, this week has been an interesting week for me. I am trying out this new Minecraft Modpack called Dig Site, which is a really cool one. It's a Hardcore Quest Map, but with a bit of storyline to it. Essentially you are trying to figure out this mystery, but at the same time, you are trying to complete small tasks. Like gather wood, get iron. The usual you get with HQM packs in Minecraft. Honestly, I would not have heard of this pack, but it popped up on the Yogscast YouTube Channel. I had been playing it for the past couple of days, and have been actually enjoying it. 
But anyway, that's all folks ♥
 Credits
Clothes
Top: Blair's Jacket W/Shirt By RKKN 
Bottoms: Capri Jeans By Blueberry 
 Shoes: Blair's Boots By RKKN
 
Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Lipstick: Matte Lipstick By L'etre
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin
Contour: Hazel Nose Contour By Michan
 
Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair
Eyes: Essential Eyes By Avi-Glam(Group Gift)
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Adventure By Fashiowl Poses 
Location: Red Earth


 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.