In the 90s

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are all doing fantastic. I am doing fantastic myself. Today actually marks my 407th day on hormones. Anyways, let's get right into the news. This blog won't be your usual blog, it won't be rambling and it won't be me talking about things than going onto another topic. Maybe just one other topic, about my outfit. Today's blog is solely about why I do blog, and who was my biggest inspiration for blogging. I have always used my blogs, as something fun for me to do. A way to capture how I am feeling in a picture. Maybe it will tell a story, maybe it won't. Depends on my day. I use my blog, to write out what is going on throughout my day. As I feel it is the best medium to write about going through my transition, my feelings, etc. The one big ideology that I have tried my best to maintain, and this time around. Will hopefully keep to that same core belief.  A blog to me is a piece of art, that allows me the creative freedom to be able to show off my feelings with a picture and be able to talk about myself through my writing. 
Today's outfit was inspired by the 90s. I had gotten these boots Jeans and Boxers from Dirty Princess, and what I saw was a 90s look. I have a shirt too, but I needed another shirt. So thinking about it, I decided to go with my Andrea Cropped Hoodie By Osmia. I actually got it from Equal10, actually I asked a friend where to get it. She told me Equal10, and then when I saw these jeans and boots at Dirty Princess. An outfit was formed. Now no good outfit has ever gone without a fitting hair. So I tried one hair but ultimately landed on an oldie but goodie. This is the Nikki hair by Burley and Vale Koer. I have had this hair for a long time, and have always wanted the opportunity to wear it. Just that I needed to find that perfect outfit. Well, here we are. 
Anyways, now let's get back to the topic at hand. Let's first of all talk about my main inspiration. I think I said it before, but I will say it again. I got into blogging as A to be able to express my feelings through a picture. Whether, it be happy, sad, mad or a whole bunch of emotions. B I was mainly inspired by Alex, I will leave a link to his blog on his name.  I had always wanted to blog, but not enough drive to blog. Anyways, I see Alex's blog. Well fast forward about 1 or 2 months later, after gawking at a tattoo he credited in one of his blogs. Well, I had come to him and asked him. How do I start a blog? I was new to this world, hell didn't even know websites for bloggers. But after about an hour, I was all set up and ready to go. Now let me tell you, my photos were cringy back then. Like at the time I thought I was good, now I know it looked terrible. But even though I say that I tried my best to achieve to be a better photographer. 
 I don't think I ever sat down and wrote out why I blog. But today will be the day. It's to allow me to express myself and give me my creative freedom. I don't look at my sponsors as sponsors, I look at them as contributors. They definitely have been a big contribution to my creative freedom. Anyways, it's been over a year since I actually started blogging.
I started to officially blog August 2nd, not I did do a bit of writing with one photograph for a bit. At that point in time, I was uploading a blog every day. Taking a lot of pictures. But you can definitely see how much I have changed from then until now. But it isn't mainly about my pictures, it's also about the content. My first write up, was literally me all over the place, no thought process. It was just pure chaos. Now there is a bit of organized chaos, and I like that better. Yeah, sometimes it can be a pain when you are trying to get a thought across. But I usually do, so it always works out. 
 Well, that's all folks xD 

Credits

Clothes
Top: Andrea Cropped Hoodie By Osmia for Equal10
Bottoms: Brooklyn Zoo Princess Jeans By Dirty Princess 
Boxers: Brooklyn Zoo Princess Boxers By Dirty Princess 
Shoes: Brooklyn Zoo Dirty Princess Boots By Dirty Princess
 
Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 by Mandala
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Lipstick: Jayne Lipstick By Solstice For Suicide Dollz (Opens Sept 8th)
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin

Anatomy
Hair: Nikki By Burley and Vale Koer
Eyes: Seductive Eyes By Avi-Glam For Access
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor

Pose: Lesley By Kokoro Poses 
Location: Cherishville

 

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.