A Girl Out of Her Time

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  I myself, am having a fantastic day. Today actually marks the 428th day on hormones. Anyways, let's get right into the blog. When I first came up with the blog, I just wanted it to be about my avatar being in a world that was way out of her time. The look I went for, was very Sci-Fi.  But then I sat there and realized, sometimes, I feel like that girl way out of her element and time. Let me explain, and there are multiple reasons. Reason 1, I live a very weird life, like I feel like sometimes I disconnect with reality. Which in some ways is not a bad thing, but in some ways is avoiding certain things I went through.  I find it much easier to live in my own little galaxy than to face things head-on. Reason 2, with me being trans, sometimes it can be really confusing to know who I am. Not in a bad way, but I look at myself in the mirror and see that girl standing in front of me. But there are some days where I feel as if my old self is standing there.  
Before we get into the rest of this blog, I would like to talk about my outfit. Which took me 2 hours to put together. Trying to find the right hair and shoes, to match the cyber suit was hard.  Anyways, the cybersuit I am wearing is the Muggleborn Cyber suit. It's an older one, but it kinda fit the pose I wanted to go with. Which, by the way, is Force by Reve Obscura.  Literally this whole outfit and look, is literally inspired by this pose. My boots well, I went through 2 other pairs before I landed on this pair of boots. Which by the way, is Moda's Denise Boots. Then it was time to figure out the hair, that took me the longest. I knew I wanted the matrixy/cyber look, but couldn't find the right hair.  It took me 3 hairs to land on this one. The Chronos by Raven. Then to add the cherry on the cake, I knew I had to add this cyber visor by Astara. This whole outfit was gonna be blue and white, but I decided on a more evil look. Especially since the blade of this Lightsaber(which comes with the pose, along with the floating debris) was red. 
So let's get back with what I was originally talking about. So yeah, back to the reasons. Reason 3, I always felt growing up, that I didn't belong in certain circles. Hell, it was really rammed into my head as I was bullied throughout public school. But yeah, I kept on pushing on trying to figure myself out. No this isn't about me being trans, bi or my lifestyle. I just felt like there was more to me than what I physically saw in the mirror.  Trust me when I say this, but I went through a tonne of phases growing up. But you guys already heard about that. Even SL, I feel like I am out of my time and element. Especially with how I dress, I have a very certain set of a style I have established. All of you know me for my dark outfits and overly dark looks. But lately, I am discovering the other colours I enjoy, besides black. I know the last time you saw me like this, I was experimenting. But let's not talk about that part.  
I am slowly starting to rediscover myself, and finding that I kinda want to use my RL hair colour or something that is very close to it. I want to try to get my RL eye colour, but still, keep the look I have in SL. Now each body I have has their own individual head that goes with that body. I will not explain that system. But at the same time, again, I am finding I want to start playing with the other Colours I enjoy. Which goes as follows, Green, Brown, White, Blue, Purple and Red. I find that being able to play around with these colours, will give me a wide variety of looks, without having to feel like I am constantly doing the same thing, with the same colour. It honestly gets tiring not expanding your colour palette, and just wear one colour. Especially when I have more than one favourite colour. 
Anyways, that's all folks ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Geneva Cyber suit By Muggleborn 
Shoes: Denise Boots By Moda 

Accessories
Visor: Cyber Visor By Astara 
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Creme Lipstick By Suicidal Unborn  
Contour: Hazel Nose Contour By Michan 
Tattoo: Invasion by Speakeasy
 
Anatomy
Hair: Chronos by Raven Bell 
Eyes: Essential Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Classic Face By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira by Mila 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Force By Reve Obscura 
Location: Clef Des Champ 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.