Fallin Leaves

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I had a fantastic day myself. Today marks the 414th day on hormones. So the title was kinda inspired by Billy Talent's song, Fallen Leaves. I have had the song stuck in my head for the past couple of days actually. So anyway, the pictures are also a way of me waving goodbye to my 20s, and walking into my 30s a whole new woman. Actually, it's weird, I can now say in my 20s.  But I am quite happy that part of my life is over, I can start a whole new chapter and that chapter is, The 30s. Just hope my 30s don't pass me by, and I get to my 40s quickly. 
 So my outfit was actually inspired by the fall, I love this time of year. The leaves fall, the weather starts to cool. But with the way the weather is right now, it doesn't look like that will happen soon. Anyways, I am wearing the Ashley Sweater, Leggings and Ankle boots by L&B. I rarely wear outfits like this, but I thought this would fit well for the weather. Then for my collar, which you will see in a later picture. I am wearing the Faithful Pet's Collar By Short Leash. This collar actually caught my attention, and I love Short Leash's work when it comes to Collars. Also, surprise Sammy is wearing long hair and it's not black. OMG, the world is gonna end. But seriously, this is the Euphoria Hair By Truth. I felt with this outfit, a long hair would actually suit what I wanted. 
I am actually pretty excited for fall, it means that Halloween is coming up soon. Alex renewed my faith in Halloween, especially with those awesome carved turnips he has. But yeah, I love this time of year. Not for the obvious reason, I dislike pumpkin spice anything. I love fall as I said before because the leaves change a different colour. They go from green to vibrant shades of orange, red and yellow.  I think that makes the foliage look so pretty. That and the temperature cools down to be more manageable. For those of you who don't know, I am more of a Spring and Autumn gal. I love the beautiful colours and smells that Autumn brings, and the Rain and Flowers and the cool weather that Spring brings. Summer is too hot, and Winter is too cold. I love it being in the middle. 
But yeah, I have nothing else to say. So that's all folks ♥

Credits

 Clothes
Top: Ashley Sweater By L&B 
Bottoms: Ashley Tights by L&B 
Shoes: Ashley Ankle Boots By L&B
 
Accessories
Collar: Faithful Pet Collar By Short Leash for The Ark
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Lipstick: Powderpack Genus 2018 By L'etre
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin
Contour: Hazel Nose Contour By Michan 
Nails: Gamer Life By Koffin Nails for Loading

Anatomy
Hair: Euphoria By Truth 
Eyes: Seductive Eyes By Avi-Glam For Access 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Yearbook Again By Fashiowl for Whore Couture Fair
Facial Expression: Female Bento Facial Expressions By SEmotion 
Location: Cherishville 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.