Ruff Rider

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having an amazing day. I am having a fantastic day. Today marks the 419th day on hormones. So before I get into the meat and potatoes. I have been working on this the whole weekend. Did the pics Friday night, got the credits done yesterday, and am doing the actual blog today. The only reason, I had some inspiration from a specific pose I saw for a weekend sale.
 For this outfit, I wanted it to fit around the bike itself. Which is called If you wanna go by Fashiowl Poses. I really liked the pants that I took in my last blog, so I just changed the color of them. They are the Capri Jeans by Blueberry. Then I decided to change from my other jacket to this one. This is the Women's aviator Jacket by L&B. Then to add to the biker/ adventurer look, I went with the Lexi Engineering Boots, also by L&B.  I was gonna originally go without any glasses, but I decided that the outfit would not be complete without them. So I threw on my Nana Shades by Sorgo, and the look was complete. 
Anyways, I am having an awesome weekend. I got to hang with a friend last night. But the best part of my weekend has to be I got a few of my favorite shows on my PC. So I will probably wind up watching them when I am done this. YouTube is great and all, but on Sundays, most of the people I subscribe to don't upload. So I wind up just chilling on my computer and watching my shows. Anyways, today I have a pretty busy day. While getting this write up done, and watching my shows. I am getting some laundry done, I am due to get some done. I try my best to get it done every Sunday, but that doesn't usually happen. 
 Anyways, that's all folks ♥
Credits
Clothes
Jacket: Aviator Jacket By L&B(Comes with Tanktop or Bra addon)
Bottoms: Capri Jeans By Blueberry 
Shoes: Lexi Engineer Boots By L&B
 
Accessories
Glasses: Nana Shades By Sorgo 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala 

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Jenny By Birth 
Contour: Hazel Nose Contour By Michan
 
Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila  
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: If You Wanna Go By Fashiowl Poses 
Location: Red Earth


 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.