The Summoning

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Had an absolutely amazing weekend, especially my Saturday morning. Anyways, before we get into what made my weekend amazing. Fun fact, it's officially my 433rd day on hormones. I can report, I feel very normal. Anyways, what made my weekend great. I went shopping in SL, cliche I know, but hear me out. I am one of those people who has a folder of stuff they want to purchase, and well I usually wind up getting it all. But I had my eyes set on certain things, and one of them was the Salem Event. That just opened on Saturday actually. I got 3 things from these events, but I am pretty happy with my purchases from there. Nothing else really tickled my fancy. 
Anyways today, I got a doozy of an outfit for you guys. Which I am pretty excited to show you. Most of the items I am wearing, come from an event that is recently occurring. Minus the hat, the tattoo, and the collar. Anyways, for my top, I am wearing the Chrissy Crop Top by Vinyl, it's actually at Uber right now, the fact that it has some cool graphics is what attracted me to it. That, and it's Vinyl, I absolutely love that Store. As for my Jeans and Belt, I am wearing the Shipped Strapped and Jeans, also by Vinyl, and you can also get this from uber too. My shoes are the Equal Jaden's, which you could purchase at TMD. At the time of taking the pictures, TMD was open. As for my Makeup and Eyes, which you will see a bit later, I am wearing Lillith Eye Makeup and Lipgloss that actually came from Salem. Along with these Succubus eyes, that is also by them too. Oh yeah did I mention the pose is from Salem as well? It's called Coven and is made by Fashiowl Poses.  
So yeah, back to my shopping spree. I got myself the Genus Strong face, for all of you that know. I absolutely love Genus, there is some area they could fix, but overall this is an amazing head.  Let me explain to you why I have a new head. For 1, it fits the Legacy body so well. I literally have all 3 Genus heads, but they are designated for each mesh body I own. Depending on how I'm feeling, I will change my body and head. So for my Maitreya, I have the Classic head, My Belleza Isis and Freya I have the Baby Face, and for My Legacy the strong face. I feel that each of these heads and bodies, suit a facet of my personality in one way or the other. When I want a strong prominent and confident look, I go with Legacy. When I want a laidback, comfortable and just all around lazing around look. I go with Belleza. And when I want a more eccentric, and far out look, I go with Maitreya. Each with their respected heads. I feel that each of these heads and bodies really pay homage and really bring out each of these qualities quite well. 
Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoyed this post. Because I am outta here. 

That's All Folks ♥

Credits


Top: Chrissy Crop Top By Vinyl for Uber 
Belt: Shipped Straps By Vinyl For Uber
Bottoms: Shipped Jeans By Vinyl For Uber
Shoes: Jaden Sneakers By Equal For TMD 

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala 
Necklace: Deans Antidemon Necklace By Agave For Uber
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Lilith Lipgloss By Suicidal Unborn for Salem
Eye Makeup: Lilith Eye Makeup By Suicidal Unborn for Salem
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa 

Anatomy
Hair: Kimi By Ayashi
Eyes: Succubus Eyes By Suicidal Unborn for Salem
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Coven(Comes With Book and Other Props) By Fashiowl Poses For Salem
Location: Pendle Hill
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.