A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words

Hey Hey, guys, I hope you are having a fantastic day. I am having one myself. Today actually marks my 409th day on hormones, and 2 more days until my birthday. This post is actually about how I do things, and where my inspiration for my pics comes from. So for me, yes I like to tell a story. But on the days I don't, I want to leave the person viewing my pic wondering. I want them to maybe establish the story in their heads. Everyone always looks at a painting and establishes their own idea to what was going through the artists head.  

Today's look was kinda inspired by. Just got done working on the fields, my boots are muddy. So now I just want to sit and chill on the dock. So I decided to throw together this outfit. Which consists of, Carly's overalls by RKKN, Carly's Toop by RKKN and Blair's Boots By RKKN. In real life, I literally lived on a farm for like 6 months as a child. The rest of my childhood and adult life, I lived in the city. But I do enjoy this look the odd time. Don't ask me why, but I love overalls. 
Anyways, enough about what I said earlier. In 2 days, I am turning the big 3-0. Yeah I know it's just a number, but I am just excited for the day. I get to spend it with my favourite people, probably lose track of time, while playing Fallout 76. Yeah, it's totally gonna be a blast. Seriously it is gonna be a blast, I am very antisocial as it is. Most of my friends and people I have dated, and am currently dating have been online. So yeah, being able to be stuck in my room and playing video games, or watching cartoons is absolutely fun for me. 
Well people, that's all folks ♥
 
Credits
 
Clothes
Top: Carly's Top By RKKN
Bottoms: Carly's Overalls By RKKN
Shoes: Blair's Boots Clean By RKKN 
 
Accessories
Horns: Devil By Punch 
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala 
Rings: Sinra Season 3 by Mandala
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Freckles: Genus Project Freckles By Izzie's 
Lipstick: Genus Matte Lipstick #10 By L'etre 
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin
Tattoo: Balan By Dappa


Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 
Eyes: Seductive Eyes By Avi-Glam For Access 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Jenny By Birth 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Stairs(Sitting) By Foxcity 
Location: Cherishville

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.