The Big 84

Hey hey, guys, hope you're all having an amazing day. I am having a fantastic day. Anyways, let's get right into the news. So yeah, yesterday was my birthday and I got the best stuff to wake up during my birthday. Especially the birthday wish I got from Alex. It made me laugh and before I show you what it says, to give some context to why he said that. I tend to complain a lot about aches and pains like I am some old 80-year-old Jewish Lady. So now that you know that, to wake up to this. "Happy Birthmas! Its the big 84! How does it feel? Hips need to be replaced yet? Anticipating being a Great-Grandma? It must be nice to have such a young Boy Toy on your arm :P Anyways, it is your special day, we will do whatever you want even if it's playing Bingo and doing Jigsaw puzzles xD" Waking up to this, made me giggle and smile in the morning. 
Today's outfit is brought to you by, Toksik and Azoury. Not literally, but I am wearing a cute ensemble that includes both Toksik and Azoury. This jacket is called the Tussle Jacket, and to be honest. I had never heard of it until Alex had worn it one day. And I knew I needed it. Then I decided to add this Azoury Echoes boots, which are actually from Kinky. 
 Anywho, I loved yesterday and the night before. I spent the evening with a close friend of mine in SL, and then in the morning, I spent the day with Alex.  I had tonnes of fun, I even got 2000L from some random person at a club I was dancing with a friend of mine. Then the morning of my birthday,  I spent it with Alex. I actually got 10000L from Alex, and I got myself a shit tonne of stuff. Among the stuff I got, Sammy got the new Legacy Body. I have been wearing it the past few hours, but in this pic, I am wearing my Belleza body.  I also got a new skin, for my Genus head and both my Belleza body's and my new Legacy body. Some new clothes and I think that is it. 
Anyways, my birthday was amazing. I got to spend it with my two favourite people. I got to hang out with one of my very closest SL friends, and Sammy went on a Shopping Spree. Ooh, and today, I got a prepaid visa. Now I already have one, and I know I never ordered this one. So I think it may hold some birthday money's on it. I gotta activate it first, but I am really excited about this. So yeah, Sammy might have some birthday spending money RL. 

Anyways, that's all folks ♥

Credits

Clothes
Top: Tussle jacket By Toksik 
Shoes: Echoes By Azoury For Kinky 

Accessories
Collar: Belt Collar By Artificial Hallucination  
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 
Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction
Glasses: Basic Metal Serpent Frame By AsteroidBox(Group Giftt)
 
Cosmetics
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Lipstick: Genus Matte Lipstck #10 By L'etre 
Eyeshadow: Comes with Skin
Contour: Hazel Nose Contour By Michan
 
Anatomy
Hair: Nicole Hair By Limerence 
Eyes: Seductive Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Freya By Belleza 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Rain By Reve Obscura 
Facial Expression: Female Bento Facial Expressions By SEmotion 
Location: Cherishville

 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.