War, War Never Changes

Hey hey guys, I hope you had an excellent day. I have been having an alright one. Today marks the 659th day on hormones. And no emotional or physical things to report. Since my last blog, I have watched a lot of TV. Specifically, Supernatural and Merlin. I actually started to watch Supernatural First, I am still on the first season, then I started to watch Merlin for a bit. I have both Prime Video and Netflix, so I figured I would take advantage of it. And I gotta be honest with you guys. It's money well spent.
Today's outfit, actually comes from Ota-Con. I saw this beauty by Toksik, and instantly knew I needed it. I love the Military look, whether it be classic, or modern I just love the look. So when I saw this, which it's called Remnants by the way. I had to have it, and well I have it and it's the cutest thing. Now as for my hat, I have had this for a while and well I didn't have an outfit that would work with it. Until I saw this one. It's like these two were made for each other. The hair by the way, is Delta By Spellbound.
But yeah, I have had a lot going through my mind lately and my motivation has been dwindling. Although, I am trying my damnedest to get back up again. Some days it can be hard. Like some days, I will wake up and want to do everything. Other days, I wake up and I just want to stay in my bed, and not get out. I honestly don't know what is going on, but I hope I can jump out of it soon.
Anywhosers, that's all folks ♥

Credits

Clothes
Uniform: Remnants By Toksik for Ota-Con
Shoes: Remnants By Toksik for Ota-Con

Accessories
Bindi: Moon Bindi By Sakura

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Juicy Lips By The Rotting Lab
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn

Anatomy
Hair: Delta By Spellbound
Eyes: Justine By Euphoric
Head: Baby Face W001 By Genus 
Body: Legacy By The Shops
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Krystal By Stun Poses
Backdrop: Neighbourhood By Foxcity


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.