Classy Puppy

Hey Hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I have had an amazing day myself. Today marks the 646th day on hormones. I am feeling great. So yeah, I had a good few weeks. I watched a lot of Netflix, played a lot of video games, and generally just relaxed. I just got back into things this past week. I have an amazing blog for you today, and well I wanted to show off this amazing outfit to you guys. 
Anyways, for today's outfit. I wanted to look classy. And to achieve that, I used the In Control outfit by Blueberry. I was pretty excited about this outfit actually. A female type suit, that looks both classy and sophisticated. But also has this grungy feel to it too. Then to top it off, I saw this hair by Doux. It is called the Shamiya hair, and I thought it would look freakin awesome with the outfit. Then I used the couture pose pack from Foxcity and wanted to do it at Devil's Bend National Park. The place is really pretty. 
So yeah, I have been on this huge Anime kick. Finished one series. It's called Blue Exorcist, and am on another series called Full Metal Alchemist. I loved the Manga for Full Metal Alchemist when I was in High School. Then I gotta watch Death Note the Anime, not the movie adaptation of it. As for gaming, I have been playing a lot of Witcher 3 ESO and Fallout 76. I have had a lot of fun. But it's back to the grindstone now and get some stuff done in SL. 
Anywhosers, that's all folks ♥
 
Credits
 
Clothes
Blazer: In Control By Blueberry 
Shirt: In Control By Blueberry 
Bottoms: In Control By Blueberry 
Shoes: In Control By Blueberry
 
Accessories
Bindi: Moon Bindi By Sakura 
Collar: Bold Words Collar By Short Leash 
Glasses: Duffa Glasses By Mulloy 
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Juicy Lips By The Rotting Lab 
Eyelashes: Night Out By Mila 
Eyebrows: Sable By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn
 
Anatomy
Hair: Shamiya By Doux 
Eyes: Justine By Euphoric 
Head: Baby Face W001 By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Sienna By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Couture By Foxcity For Kustom9
Location: Devils Bend National Park
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.