Fall's Here!!!!

Hey hey, guys, I hope you had an amazing day. I had a fantastic one. I have lot's to tell you. But first, today marks my 421st day on hormones. So now for the actual meat, because every good dish needs meat and potatoes. Anyways, I actually had lots of fun today. Went horseback riding, in SL of course. Then I went to a sim and got a horse. Thank you so much, Alex. So to get into detail, my family had planned this big horse-riding thing today. We just got done about 10 minutes ago, after a massive horse shopping spree.  We went to this sim, that was really well designed and beautifully laid out. The trails were well marked too. Even though they were well marked, I still wound up getting myself off the path a few times. 
Anyways, before I keep on rattling on about the amazing family day I had. Let's first talk about what I'm wearing and the pose I'm using. So for today's outfit, I wanted to go uber goth. Like black and tartan with some cool punk boots. So I decided to do that. My top and skirt are from Luas,  They are called Janina. It was a set that I got from Belle a long time ago, and wanted to put on. So since I got my Maitreya body out of the closet. I sounded like Ed Gein there for a second. I decided to dust the body and outfit off and give it a try.  As for my boots, I got them the beginning of this month. They are from Dirty Princess and they are the Rave PuukPrincess Boots.  Now I don't want to forget about this awesome pose. Especially with the cute little cat. Look at him, isn't he so adorable? This is a discount pose at Flourish by Fashiowl poses and it's just called Bob. I wanted to do something with this cat pose, but couldn't figure out what outfit would go with it. 
 Anyways, let's get right back into the news. I really need to stop using Youtubers intro phases. Really, it's bad. I need my own catchphrase. Anyways, as I said I went to this amazing sim. It's called Calas Galadhon. The place is absolutely stunning, I may take a picture with my horse there. Once it is done getting the Sammy treatment. Anyways, we rode for about a few hours. After losing my horse twice, almost drowning and Alex running into a tree. I should call him Alex of the Jungle. We finally made it to where I thought was the most beautiful part of the sim.  Basically, its a cliff overlooking the water, and if you look far enough in the distance. On the horizon is the most amazing schooner you ever did see. 
Anyways, after the long amazing ride. We went to the Water Horse sim. It is a really cool sim. I had my eye on the Clydesdale. A little tidbit of fact about me. IRL, I am absolutely terrified of horses. But I had my eye on the Clydesdale. I rode it the whole time I was out horseback riding with the Family and Alex. So I got the Clydesdale. Anyways, my mom. She showed Alex and me a store that you can customize your horse. I literally have a list set of all the stuff I want to customize my horse with. We were there for another 2 hours. But all in all, today I had a blast. 
Anywho, that's all folks ♥
Credits
 
Clothes
Top: Janina Shirt By Luas 

Bottoms: Janina Skirt By Luas 
Shoes: Rave Punk Princess By Dirty Princess
 

Accessories
Facial Piercings: Scene Kid By Artificial Hallucination 

Facial Piercing 2: Bento Lip Piercing By Conviction 
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala
 

Cosmetics
Lipstick: Jenny By Birth 

Eyeshadow: Jenny By Birth  
Contour: Hazel Nose Contour By Michan
 

Anatomy
Hair: Nicholas By Volthair 

Eyes: Essential Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Baby Face By Genus Project 
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Samira By Mila 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pose: Bob By Fashiowl Poses for Flourish(Comes with Cat)

Location: Cherishville

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.