When Master's Away

Hey Hey, guys, I hope you had a wonderful day.  I am having an amazing day myself. Today marks my 477th day on hormones. To be quite honest, I am a bit hormonal and emotional today. Anyways, I kinda went out of my comfort zone to take these pics. I wanted to try something new. Now for some info, I always pride myself as a modest blogger. These are quite modest, however. I always try to keep my lifestyle in the bedroom, call me weird. But I am very conservative about that. But last night, I wanted to give it a try. I tried to deliver myself a certain product off of Blogotex, but there were some problems. So I decided to look around for a bit, and one outfit caught my attention. I knew I had to blog it. But I didn't want to go the usual route, and just take a picture at a sim. I wanted t,o create my own scene. To which I did, and I am very proud of myself. 
For today's outfit, I kinda wanted to be a little bit more adventurous. Step outside the box. Show a little private side of me. Yeah, this may be coming out a bit more in the future. So yeah, I am wearing the Coles outfit, from Muggleborn. It comes with the drape and the bodysuit. When I say, I got inspiration for this specific out. I definitely did. To top it all off, Then to add a bit more depth to it, I wanted to add the CP/2077 Tattoo from Dappa and the Bestest Bunny Mask from Short   Leash. I think this looks rather cute on me. Don't you guys? 
As I said, I have always prided myself on being a modest blogger. I know these pictures are pretty modest themselves. But, they are a bit racy in my eyes. I do really enjoy the photos, as I think they are the best photos I have done to date. But I feel like with the ever-changing way that SL is going. I too must change with the times. Now what does that mean for blogs, they will be coming less frequently. As I would rather be inspired by the outfit than just put out posts en masse. I want to start giving you guys, quality not quantity. Basically, what I am trying to say, this blog is gonna be changing a bit. I have been considering rebranding myself too. But that will most likely be next year. 
Anyways, that's all folks xD 

Credits

Clothes
Bodysuit: Coles Bodysuit By Muggleborn 
Drape: Coles Drape By Muggleborn
 
Accessories
Collar: Lock Collar By Short Leash 
Mask: Bestest Bunny Mask By Short Leash  
Ears: Stretched Ears Season 2 By Mandala  

Cosmetics
Tattoo: CP/2077 By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Teona By Volthair 
Eyes: Succubus Eyes By Suicidal Unborn 
Head: Strong Face By Genus Project
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Elvenne By Plastik 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Pouf: Princesses' Pouf By Short Leash For Sad November
Chair One: Moustache Club Chair By Dutchie 
Chair 2: Wingback Club Chair By Dutchie 
Fireplace: Cast Iron fireplace By Dutchie 
Painting: The Statesmen By Dutchie 
Bookshelves: Library By Dutchie 
Rug: Persian Rug By Dutchie 
Poses: Dolls, Play Ball and What Gives By Foxcity

 
 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.