The Dark Room

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having a wonderful day.  I am having a wonderful day myself. To start off, I decided instead of being so closed off with you guys about myself. I will be more open with who I am. Today actually marks my 487th day on Hormones. Just to let you know, I am feeling fine. Anywho, let's get on with the blog. So with this one, I tried to be as modest as possible with my outfit. But still, show off my darker side. I don't know, lately, I have been getting the courage to be more adventurous.
For today's blog, as I said I wanted to get adventurous and show off the darker side of myself. So tada, here it is. Anyways, for my actual outfit itself, I decided to go with the Sadystika by Vinyl. Since I have been on a kick, to show myself off more lately. I wanted to go with something a little darker. Then for my Boots, I went with the Alyssa by Baiastice. I think these suits the  outfit quite well. Then to top it all off, I went with the Sadistic Pleasures Crop by Short Leash. I think for making it a bit risque but modest,  I did an awesome job. 
Anyways, now for my big reveal. I figure since I have come this far, and have actually gained the courage. You know get to know a bit more about me. Join me on my dark side. Anywho, as for who I am, you all know I am Trans. But what you didn't know about me, I am bi as well. No this is not an invitation to ask me out. But I wanted to be a bit more open. As we step deeper into my dark room, you will also realize I am actually into the BDSM scene. To be honest, I just learned about this side a few months back. For 1, I am very much a caregiver/Gentle Domme. Never really looked at myself as the harsh beat your ass kinda dom. But to top it all off, I am a switch. I have a sub side too. I am into fox play. Now I don't want to go into details about that. But I will leave a link, to help explain that.  Now I really don't wear the whole gear, maybe the ears here and there. But I feel akin to the fox, as they are my favourite animal. That and I am so much like a fox. 
Anyways, that's all folks xD 

Credits

 Clothes
Straps: Sadystika Straps Modest By Vinyl 
Panties: Sadystika Panties  By Vinyl 
Shoes: Alyssa Thigh High Boots By Baiastice
 
Accessories
Collar:  Sadystika Choker By Vinyl 
Crop: Sadistic Pleasures Crop By Short Leash
 
Cosmetics
Lipstick: Creme By Suicidal Unborn 
Eye Makeup: Smokey Eyeshadow By Suicidal Unborn 
Eyelashes: Mink By Go&See 
Freckles: Genus Freckles C By Deetalez 
Tattoo: Suffering By Dappa
 
Anatomy
Hair: Horizon By Truth 
Eyes: Luminous Eyes By Avi-Glam 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Legacy By The Shops 
Skin: Summer By Deetalez 
Shape: Custom

Scene/Location/Decor
Toy Rack:  Sadistic Pleasures Toy Rack By Short Leash For Men Only Monthly
Cabinet:  Playtime Collection Dark Cabinet By Short Leash   
Bench: Love Hurts Spanking Bench  By Short Leash 
Chair: The Favorite Chair By Fashiowl Poses By Short Leash 
Pose: Sweet Tea Fixated and Indulge By Foxcity 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.