Try Me

Hey hey, guys, I hope you are having a good day. I am having an amazing day. Today marks the 472nd day on hormones. I am feeling great today, not so great. But, life happens. So yeah, I woke up this morning at about 10 am and stayed in bed for about 10 - 15 minutes. I didn't want to get out of bed. But then, I wouldn't be able to create these awesome blog photos for you guys. So yeah, did one set, didn't like them, and had to buy some doodads to make my avatar look creepy. Then retook the photos, and I am quite happy with the results. 
 So for today's outfit, I wanted to go with a creepy undead doll look. I kinda had this whole outfit planned for about a few days before. Anyways, for my dress and shoes. I am wearing the Tentacio and Psychobits Hellpact Dress and shoes. And since I was made a blogger for Inner Demons, yay me!! I am actually pretty excited. I saw this Halo that you can get at Unik and another blogger use this Morgue set, and I knew it would all fit well with my little sick dark and twisted imagination.
So as I am writing this, I am talking to my two favourite people in the whole world on discord and about to play Minecraft after. Yes, I am a big Minecraft Nerd, and I cannot lie. The world we are currently in, I have this awesome mine with tonnes of diamonds at the bottom. So you know Sammy is gonna be digging that and anything else up that she can find. To explain how I found the mine, I was looking for lava and had heard it in this cave system I had made. Then I found more cave loaded with ores and stuff. Long story short, I kept on going deeper and accidentally came upon this area. It is absolutely loaded with ores. 
Anyways, that's all folks xD 
 
Credits
 
Clothes
Dress: Beatrix Hell Pact Dress By Tentacio & Psychobits 
Halo: Haedalus Halo By Inner Demons For Unik
Shoes: Beatrix Hell Pact Shoes By Tentacio & Psychobits

Cosmetics
Eye Makeup: Tempesta FX Makeup By Suicidal Unborn 
Claw Wounds: Izzie's Claw Wounds By Izzie's 
Facial Wounds: Deepcut By MJN 
Nail: Classic Solids By AlaskaMetro 
Tattoo: Witch Tattoo By This is Wrong
 
Anatomy
Hair: Wednesday By Spellbound 
Eyes: Succubus Eyes By Suicidal Unborn 
Head: Strong Face By Genus  
Body: Lara By Maitreya 
Skin: Elvenne By Plastik 
Shape: Custom
 
Scene/Location/Decor
Backdrop: Morgue Backdrop By Inner Demons  
Poses: Try me and Heart Taker By Reve Obscura
 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.